Anyone else have bad brother(s)-in-law?

RexChapmanFan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So my wife's sisters are married to a couple guys who are unfriendly, smug and often rude. Have no desire to be friends with them and I think the feeling is mutual.

Anyone else have this kind of dynamic in their family? What do you with something like that?

My brother in law is an annoying know it all but hes not so bad

I have a awful sister-in-law. she is lazy as hell and complains about everything in the fucking world. She is never happy with shit, everyone is out to get her and No One ever understands. I swear she is one of the most negative people I have ever meet and just bring everyone down when she is around. SHe is also Mean as hell to every guy she is with. i seen her belittle everyone of them when they are around and if they say something, she will cause the biggest scence and start yelling, no matter where they at. They always end up leaving her after a few months and then she is back to crying again.

I have two brother inlaws, one sister inlaw and 4 mother inlaws.

TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!

Jk, they probably are douchebags. Maybe they are stereotypically being hard on their little sister's partner. Maybe they just don't like you. Maybe they are just assholes.

I get along with my 'sibling in laws' but really only respect one immensely. The others have tendencies I don't have time for.

You can't force relationships. At least they're not cooking meth.

My brother-inlaw is a spoiled brat who thinks the world revolves him but he lives in California so I don't see much of him.

So my wife's sisters are married to a couple guys who are unfriendly, smug and often rude. Have no desire to be friends with them and I think the feeling is mutual.

Anyone else have this kind of dynamic in their family? What do you with something like that?

yup my bro in law is a sleazy, lazy, chain smoking italian who lies out of his ass and does nothing

One of my brother in laws is like the brother I never had I love him so much, my husband's sister's husband again.

I love that over the 14 years or so I've inherited an amazing family.

My one brother in law(wife's older brother) is a total bum.

42 years old. Able bodied and hasn't worked in almost 20 years because most jobs are "beneath a person of his intellect."

Lives with my mother in law and gets an allowance every week so he can buy smokes and grape soda.

My one brother in law(wife's older brother) is a total bum.

42 years old. Able bodied and hasn't worked in almost 20 years because most jobs are "beneath a person of his intellect."

Lives with my mother in law and gets an allowance every week so he can buy smokes and grape soda.

Does that mean he and his wife (your sister) live with his mother?

Back