Anyone else have an out of control teenage daughter?

I.... did not know haha

Bullshit! You've done this before.
Source:

hqdefault.jpg

OP she's 14 and doing all that? Dude you need to take control over her life, immediately. This won't end well! Be the man that you're and take over. Be tough on her, take her phone, internet, all her privileges and put her to work or do something athletic after school. She's too young to realize how fucking stupid she's acting so you need to save her from herself and her friends. Give good examples, be fair and do more family stuff too, that's always important. Keep them close, keep them active and away from bad influences.

Delete all her social media.

Take away her phone.

Send her to a private school very far away.
Sending her to a private school, military school for example, is not a bad idea at all. You need to at least have a very serious talk with her and let her know this is a possibility in her future.

Are you really in the U.P.? Drive them over to Sault Ste Marie Canada and leave them there. That should scare them straight.
i'll be there tomorrow around 1600, in the locks rather...

Drop this gall off the bridge onto my ship ts, we'll put her to work!

If it was up to me she'd have lost that shit 2 years ago. But I'm only the stepdad, so anything I say is just mean....
If you have no children with the mother LEAVE NOW! Trust me as she gets worse it will ruin your marriage. It will go from you being mean to the two of them ganging up on you whenever you say something.

I've had a few out of control daughters over the years.<Oku03>

I've seen video of that lil Tay girls brother and mother coaching her on how to act ignorant and making her do those videos while she cried. Fucking child abuse

Make sure you limit her activities as much as possible and openly disapprove of everything she does. Teenagers pick up on this stuff and shape up.

You literally can’t win TS. You can’t beat the fuck out of her because the world has been nerfed. You can’t parent your way out of it because you’re the step dad. If she goes to jail or something, people will say, “it’s the parents fault” or “send her to my house.” Et etc etc.

You can't really do anything as the step dad if you're wife isn't on board
Whats her grand plan at getting her under control if she won't take any of your suggestions?

Kick them both out of the fucking house, if the mom isn’t helping she’s part of the problem too.

If it was my step daughter all her shit would be gone, phone computer everything. Only use computer for homework supervised.

Sometimes you gotta be a hard ass to get it straight.

You just fucking moved and that didn’t fix anything because she went straight to the new school and went straight for the drug kids.

Drop her off at school and pick her ass up.

Can’t leave the house till this shit is straight. Make her like hell and it will get better

Especially once she starts withdrawals from no drugs.

If moms not on board at this point after moving get them both out of your life.

I'd have a frank chat with the mother and say something along the lines of...

"I'm not tolerating this disrespect anymore. If the situation doesn't get better immediately then I'm ending the relationship".

You raise her like a privileged little princess? If so, you get what you deserve.

Back