Anyone else have an out of control teenage daughter?

No fourteen year old girl is out buying hard drugs by themselves.

Her and her friend stole a bunch of pills from the friends mom... but these days fuckers are advertising selling drugs on fucking Snapchat...

Delete all her social media.

Take away her phone.

Send her to a private school very far away.

Nup. I give the Mrs all the credit, she did all the heavy lifting. If it had been left to me the kid would probably be one of them wolf kids they find living in a cave

If it was up to me she'd have lost that shit 2 years ago. But I'm only the stepdad, so anything I say is just mean....

Well if you're powerless.

tenor.gif

Basically was just saying fuck off you miserable little troll. You know nothing about me, so just fuck you.
I gave you some good advice. C'mon, you're asking about managing a teenage child on a karate forum. You have to do a lot of improving as a father.

Getting defensive isn't going to solve your problem.

If I don't speak up, I can't say "told ya so" in the future lol.

You can still tell her mother you disagree with what's going on. But there's no point in fighting if you're powerless.

Do you have children with her mother?

If it was up to me she'd have lost that shit 2 years ago. But I'm only the stepdad, so anything I say is just mean....

It’s tough when “you aren’t even my real dad” to a child. Your best bet is to try and encourage a positive relationship with the girl. She needs to think “step dad has my back”. Of course when girls go feral like this it can be hard winning them back on side but it can be done if she realises you aren’t out to make her life miserable.

Don’t expect her to act rationally, she won’t, her hormones are to blame for that. All you can do is be positive/friendly, try and set a good example and hope when the estrogen calms down at 19 or 20 she hasn’t got herself into too much teen trouble.

Back