Anyone else hate Sunday cards?

Hahaha, I'm used to it. I have a thing about watching it live, because I know I'll probably find out the results the morning after, and I love the feeling of seeing a good fight live, where I don't know the outcome beforehand.

It's the best when you know it's worth it too. Can't explain the feeling of having 3 cans of energy drink in me and watching Lawler v MacDonald.

Meh, I was on the fence about taking Monday off until I saw when the card was airing.

Thanks, Sunday cards!

I nearly screamed when Rory had Lawler hurt, lol.

Me and my brother were just jumping up and down and shouting in his flat. I'm sure the neighbours were so happy lol.

As goofy as this sounds, I'm kind of shocked they are gonna try and go head to head with Summerslam.

If a card like this means more exposed frauds, then I'm all for it.

Australian here. Normal Saturday cards are on around midday on a Sunday. I don't mind it, it's a chilled out way to spend a Sunday. This event will be on in the middle of the day on Monday, so I won't be able to watch it.

Will probably download and sync it up with the Rogan fight companion.

Sunday cards are fine. People just looking for anything to complain about the UFC

did they give any reason as to why it's on sunday this time?

I dont mind them at all.

Australian here. Normal Saturday cards are on around midday on a Sunday. I don't mind it, it's a chilled out way to spend a Sunday. This event will be on in the middle of the day on Monday, so I won't be able to watch it.

Will probably download and sync it up with the Rogan fight companion.

You are like a time traveler living in a strange land of poisonous animals, banned a-cup breasts and Sunday MMA.

Do you get a cheaper rate on PPVs or Fight Pass or is it the same where you are.

Depends where in Europe... in Germany the ppv's are only available in german now. Which leads to piracy

Honestly, I like the few times we in Vegas get to wake up to fights. You don't have to schedule your whole day around it. You can day-drink if you want. It's just kinda fun.

And I dig Sunday shows just as a change of pace. I really am not a fan of Saturday night having the albatross of 6 hours of fights going on.

It does get to be a bit much especially when the UFC has a run of 4-6 weeks with a card every Saturday.

Not to mention the Brazil card on the first. I'm all about more fights but damn I was struggling near the end. With two young kids I am not the night owl that I used to be.

Back