Anyone else happy Edmon lost cause of Ronda?

Ellenberger and Browne went to there also. Ellenberger left Kings to go there. Both had not so good careers, maybe Browne as he ended up finding a sugar momma.

More like a Salty Momma!
;)

Unfortunately in today's world...yes. The weird part is that somehow it's perfectly okay for the same people who say this to be big fans of cancel culture and TDS.
Those are the first people who will defend someone like Ronda, she's everything they celebrate.

#believe all women, and if you don't embrace and celebrate Ronda Rousey you're just a mysogynyst insecure woman hater full of toxic masculinity that needs to be eradicated and silenced.

I don’t like Edmund at all and think his training will limit in the long run but this kid looks good and was hyped up so naturally I was cheering for the old dog Brunson to get the upset.

He’s still really young and talented needs to take the mistakes and learn from them, would be better off at another camp but he’s still talented enough to shine there

Everyone hates Ronda and idk why I feel like she got more than her serving of humble pie in those 2 KOs and the humiliation that came with them, I respect her run, no other female will ever replicate what she did

You know what, I’m pretty sure I did root against him because of his coach. It’s not right but I just can’t tolerate Ronda or Edmund. Shahbazyan is probably a good guy but I just can’t pull for anyone associated with that circus.

Nah, he seems like a nice kid. Id be happy to see Honda knocked out once more.

Back