Anyone else happy Edmon lost cause of Ronda?

That's fair. I would say the only person that Ronda is connected to who's a decent guy is Judo Gene. Mousasi too but he only trained there for a short time. I'm sure he saw what kind of Mickey Mouse operation Tarverdyan had been running and was happy to leave.

I'm not ready to throw the baby out with the bathwater just yet. I haven't seen Edmon act the way his contemporaries have so I'll reserve my judgement until he starts popping off at the mouth or fighting dirty like some chode. Then I'll root against him and cheer his failures.
Ellenberger and Browne went to there also. Ellenberger left Kings to go there. Both had not so good careers, maybe Browne as he ended up finding a sugar momma.

how can anyone like Ronda and Edmund and everyone related to them ?

he seems like a good kid all things considered but its clear he ain't ready for a veteran

Ronda has to be the p4p most hated fighter. Even y'all want her sparring partners or associates to suffer lol

The kid has heart. He wanted to go to that 3rd round despite getting KO'd in just a few seconds. He's young and seem determined. He just need to get the fuck away from Edmond.
He didn't seem like he wanted to go into that 3rd round.

Under the right circumstances.... you will do nothing.

DwlAYj.gif

It definitely lessens the sting ... usually I’m rooting for the prospect in these type of matches

Nah I'm not that petty. Unlike the tools that hate on Gunnar because he was training partner's with Conor.

Na, in hindsight Ronda isn't half as bad as the fans that still hold a grudge against her for an unknown reason.

Cause I am.

<21>

I wont lie, I didn't feel one way or the other about the kid, until I saw who his coach is, and they started talking about training with Ronda.

Yes I know I'm a terrible person.

Despite what some of these people are saying, it's very popular to hate a fighter due to who he is associated with and I see it here every day.

I also was rooting heavy for Brunson because it tends to be the case when a fighter gets popular, his manager gets loud and the spotlight as well. I've been happy not having to see those deplorable two around for awhile, now Ronda showed her mug to hype him up and you know if he took off his weaselly trainer would be soon as well. Thank you Brunson for quelling that shit, at least for now.

I'm happy he lost because they negotiated a 3 round main event like they did with Zabit to protect his frontrunner style. How can you act like a prospect is champ material but protect him from 5 round fights?

She didn’t attract him though, he just went to that gym as a kid and stayed there and was really good. Holy shit the amount of irrationality in your comment is mind boggling.
#1 he's was and is not "really good"
#2 my premise and argument was that people around Rhonda tend to have similar obnoxious dispositions. If you didn't fill out of comprehension and critical thinking class, you may have caught that.

#1 he's was and is not "really good"
#2 my premise and argument was that people around Rhonda tend to have similar obnoxious dispositions. If you didn't fill out of comprehension and critical thinking class, you may have caught that.
Lol he was the stud of his gym and was winning local competitions, and was an undefeated fighter in the UFC until last weekend... how is that not “really good”?
Your delusional hate for Ronda is making you hate someone who just joined that gym as a kid and had a mentor-student relationship with Ronda. Stop with your blind hatred, and Ronda isn’t that bad of a person, just because someone doesn’t touch gloves doesn’t mean that they are inherently flawed in character.

Despite what some of these people are saying, it's very popular to hate a fighter due to who he is associated with and I see it here every day.

I also was rooting heavy for Brunson because it tends to be the case when a fighter gets popular, his manager gets loud and the spotlight as well. I've been happy not having to see those deplorable two around for awhile, now Ronda showed her mug to hype him up and you know if he took off his weaselly trainer would be soon as well. Thank you Brunson for quelling that shit, at least for now.
Amen.

Na, in hindsight Ronda isn't half as bad as the fans that still hold a grudge against her for an unknown reason.
LOL at unknown reason. You’re either incredibly stupid, or you’re just being wilfully disingenuous if you want to pretend that you don’t know why people dislike her.

Lol he was the stud of his gym and was winning local competitions, and was an undefeated fighter in the UFC until last weekend... how is that not “really good”?
Your delusional hate for Ronda is making you hate someone who just joined that gym as a kid and had a mentor-student relationship with Ronda. Stop with your blind hatred, and Ronda isn’t that bad of a person, just because someone doesn’t touch gloves doesn’t mean that they are inherently flawed in character.
I think that's part of the problem though, he was and remains the stud of the local gym. It looked like once he didn't get a finish in the first he'd run out of ideas as well as cardio. I think being the big fish in that small a pond made both him and his team overestimate his ability hence all that talk about being a generational talent and a sure fire bet to be the youngest champ in UFC history. Either his cardio problems are horrific or no one on his team gameplanned a scenario where he didn't finish Brunson in the first round.

ronda was super talented but she was insecure and egocentric and surrounded herself with yes men and never got to emotionally grow or push herself to new levels. I definitely respect her accomplishments but she acts like that one drunk dude know-it -all at every party that doesn't know anything and just likes to hear themselves talk. the kid seems like a good kid and hopefully this loss will be good for him, he's super young and definitely has talent.

There you go again, taking my argument, distorts it or exaggerates it in some kind of extreme way, and then attacks the extreme distortion, as if that is really the claim I am making.

When did I say I hated Rhonda?

Once again, if you didn't drop out of school then you wouldn't be struggling with this.

There you go again, taking my argument, distorts it or exaggerates it in some kind of extreme way, and then attacks the extreme distortion, as if that is really the claim I am making.

When did I say I hated Rhonda?

Once again, if you didn't drop out of school then you wouldn't be struggling with this.
You were attaching pretty ugly character traits to someone who has not exhibited them before just because he has an association with Ronda... it seems like you are the exaggerator here making false narratives.

Back