Anyone else happy Edmon lost cause of Ronda?

Hell yeah. Ronda with that stupid mole on hee face looking like an angry persian cat. Cant bear her and anyone that associates with her is a cunt.
images (60).jpeg
Piece of shit entitled bitch

Nope i am not happy at all but he will be back better than ever

I think birds of a feather flock together. I can only imagine if he won, his true self starting to come out. I mean, name one person Rhonda hangs out with that you can tolerate? Edmond? Travis? Shaub? Those two ugly and annoying chicks she always hangs out with?

What I'm endeavoring to convey is, The people who Rhonda attracts seems to share her irritating, eccentric, entitled, supercilious, ignorant traits.
that is the dumbest shit i've read today.

Holy shit, you just get more pathetic with every post.
so-thats-what-it-all-means

Actually with me it's the opposite. I'm happy Ronda lost because of Edmond <GinJuice>

It's true, but consider this, Conor is so hated that a Chechen 1-0 MMA fighter, flew from Sweden to Ireland to beat him up

"I was thinking that I would catch him in the streets or at the gym and beat him up. This is what he deserved.”

Is he really wrong about that, though?

I think birds of a feather flock together. I can only imagine if he won, his true self starting to come out. I mean, name one person Rhonda hangs out with that you can tolerate? Edmond? Travis? Shaub? Those two ugly and annoying chicks she always hangs out with?

What I'm endeavoring to convey is, The people who Rhonda attracts seems to share her irritating, eccentric, entitled, supercilious, ignorant traits.

It literally is the law of attraction at work. Your vibe attracts your tribe. Which is why I don't know any SJWs (shoutout to Ares Black). :cool:

Not sure what that says about me for posting here, though, hmmm...

Do you hate all black people cause some of them are thugs?

No. But I damn sure don't support the ones who are. In fact, blacks are the one group I have always gotten along the best with IRL. Probably because none of the ones I know are thugs. It's really weird how that works.

I certainly am, and I hope Edmen goes to another gym far away from Edmond and Ronda.

Call me whatever, but I refuse to support Edmond and Ronda regardless of what they do or who they help.

Is he really wrong about that, though?

Ha! that he deserves random folk attacking him in the street? I don't know man, the dude learns his lessons i'm sure, without the law being broken, just makes them as bad as him imo...

Either way, still suggests there's huge hatred towards him if someone is willing to pay money to attack someone by surprise they've never met before. I thought Conor was pretty complimentary of Chechens anyway?

Not specifically because of Ronda I did however enjoy Edmen losing. People massively underestimated Brunson whilst at the same time overestimated Edmen imo. Funny to think the hype train was all about him being the youngest ufc champ. That’s dead and buried now. Guy needs to join a legit camp and put some serious work in on improving his cardio before he gets another elite guy. Best give him a can in his next fight, someone not ranked or fringe top 15.

She didn’t attract him though, he just went to that gym as a kid and stayed there and was really good. Holy shit the amount of irrationality in your comment is mind boggling.

why do ppl hate ronda so much?
being a petty misogynist is the only possible answer

i've never understood the ronda hate
she was a champion who defended her belt often and finished all her fights and promoted her fight by talking a lot of shit
you would want all of those qualities from a male champion

i get that she lost and retired because of losing
but conor did the same thing and people still cling to conor's chest hairs
at least ronda never assaulted old men at bars

i'm happy edmend lost but not because of ronda
method=get&s=edmund-taverdyan-ronda-rousey.jpg

Back