Anyone else happy Edmon lost cause of Ronda?

Nah but he's an idiot for staying at Glendale Fighting Club. Edmond lacks thee required skills to be a coach and GFC lacks ANY training partners.

So we are now rooting against fighters because who their manager is? Wow... just wow.....
tenor.gif

Do you hate all black people cause some of them are thugs?

im not that petty lol but I kinda think it's bizarre he would stay with edmond after all of the criticism, memes, and devastating losses

I have to admit I was aswell but not due to Honda but that coach...cant stand him

It's true, but consider this, Conor is so hated that a Chechen 1-0 MMA fighter, flew from Sweden to Ireland to beat him up

"I was thinking that I would catch him in the streets or at the gym and beat him up. This is what he deserved.”

Does anyone really believe that story?

Yea, when I saw Dana interviewing Honda, I gathered some interest in his Demise....

Does anyone really believe that story?

No reason to or not to... Apart from the fact I noticed he says he was 1-0 in his professional career, but by my estimations he should have been 2-0..

I think birds of a feather flock together. I can only imagine if he won, his true self starting to come out. I mean, name one person Rhonda hangs out with that you can tolerate? Edmond? Travis? Shaub? Those two ugly and annoying chicks she always hangs out with?

What I'm endeavoring to convey is, The people who Rhonda attracts seems to share her irritating, eccentric, entitled, supercilious, ignorant traits.

That's fair. I would say the only person that Ronda is connected to who's a decent guy is Judo Gene. Mousasi too but he only trained there for a short time. I'm sure he saw what kind of Mickey Mouse operation Tarverdyan had been running and was happy to leave.

I'm not ready to throw the baby out with the bathwater just yet. I haven't seen Edmon act the way his contemporaries have so I'll reserve my judgement until he starts popping off at the mouth or fighting dirty like some chode. Then I'll root against him and cheer his failures.

To be fair, Ronda wasn't viewed as R. Honda until she had her win(s), TUF, and fame. She was always a self-hating, low-IQ psycho. The attention just brought it to the surface. Let's see how he acts after he gets a win or two.

I’m intrigued to see how he addresses the loss. Hopefully not in the same vain as Rousey

I think birds of a feather flock together. I can only imagine if he won, his true self starting to come out. I mean, name one person Rhonda hangs out with that you can tolerate? Edmond? Travis? Shaub? Those two ugly and annoying chicks she always hangs out with?

What I'm endeavoring to convey is, The people who Rhonda attracts seems to share her irritating, eccentric, entitled, supercilious, ignorant traits.

So we've successfully implemented the plot from Minority Report and will judge Shabahzyan before he does anything wrong.<Varys01>

So we've successfully implemented the plot from Minority Report and will judge Shabahzyan before he does anything wrong.<Varys01>
i don't know anything about no minority or no report, let alone a minority report.
but i said what i said - and will say another thing.
edmen is probably a great guy, and should be given the benefit of the doubt.
however, i think the humble pie he was just served is good not only for him, but for his team who are calling him golden boy, and talking about title shots in interviews.

Sherdoggers are sad. They would probably be happy if someone lost their job because they hate that person's boss.

In some tongues "Edmen" would mean the son or descendant of "Edmund", so in a roundabout way it all goes back to the core

gmirw8cPb3wd76UJWZzAEU9hzygTy3xlXnpfUAIdpfA.gif

Naa edmen is a cool cat. Honda and edmund aren't but that has nothing to do with him. Hope he makes a good comeback, he showed a lot of holes yesterday.

Back