Anyone else happy Edmon lost cause of Ronda?

Cause I am.

<21>

I wont lie, I didn't feel one way or the other about the kid, until I saw who his coach is, and they started talking about training with Ronda.

Yes I know I'm a terrible person.
tenor.gif

No offense.

I don't care for Ronda myself but Ed is his own person and hasn't been an absolute c-unit to everyone so I'm not sure he deserves the guilt by association. He's probably a nice enough guy......but the company he keeps kinda sucks.

Last edited:
Ronda has to be the p4p most hated fighter. Even y'all want her sparring partners or associates to suffer lol

The kid has heart. He wanted to go to that 3rd round despite getting KO'd in just a few seconds. He's young and seem determined. He just need to get the fuck away from Edmond.

I don't care for Ronda myself but Ed is his own person and hasn't been absolute c-unit to everyone so I'm not sure he deserves the guilt by association. He's probably a nice enough guy......but the company he keeps kinda sucks.

I think birds of a feather flock together. I can only imagine if he won, his true self starting to come out. I mean, name one person Rhonda hangs out with that you can tolerate? Edmond? Travis? Shaub? Those two ugly and annoying chicks she always hangs out with?

What I'm endeavoring to convey is, The people who Rhonda attracts seems to share her irritating, eccentric, entitled, supercilious, ignorant traits.

Ronda has to be the p4p most hated fighter. Even y'all want her sparring partners or associates to suffer lol

The kid has heart. He wanted to go to that 3rd round despite getting KO'd in just a few seconds. He's young and seem determined. He just need to get the fuck away from Edmond.

It's true, but consider this, Conor is so hated that a Chechen 1-0 MMA fighter, flew from Sweden to Ireland to beat him up

"I was thinking that I would catch him in the streets or at the gym and beat him up. This is what he deserved.”

It's true, but consider this, Conor is so hated that a Chechen 1-0 MMA fighter, flew from Sweden to Ireland to beat him up

"I was thinking that I would catch him in the streets or at the gym and beat him up. This is what he deserved.”

Oh yeah that's true<mma4>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back