Anyone else glad to see Fedor is...

Benoitthegr8

Filthy Pensioner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Training in a gym with modern techniques and equipment, he seems to have upped his game and is taking this seriously. I remember prior to the Werdum fight seeing videos of him training at a playground in Stary Oskol and thinking WTF?

Anyway, good to see some Fedor threads on the board in lieu of the overload of McGregor threads Sherdog was seeing not too long ago.

Last edited:
I remember prior to the Werdum fight seeing videos of him training at a playground in Stary Oskol and thinking WTF?

What's weird about that? He was working on his playgroundgame.

Last edited:
Training in a gym with modern techniques and equipment, he seems to have upped his game and is taking this seriously. I remember prior to the Werdum fight seeing videos of him training at a playground in Stary Oskol and thinking WTF?

Anyway, good to see some Fedor threads on the board in lieu of the overload of McGregor threads Sherdog was seeing not too long ago.

Agreed if true. But where did you see he up'd his training?

Agreed if true. But where did you see he up'd his training?

Not a pic of him training, but he's in an MMA gym in work out attire, thus I made an assumption.
nq9ri0.jpg

Not a pic of him training, but he's in an MMA gym in work out attire, thus I made an assumption.
nq9ri0.jpg

Imagine a 250 pound shredded UberFedor entering the octagon :eek:

Whoever he is up against would piss his pants right there

If this is something he really wants to do (ie. no external pressure forcing his return) which seems to be the case, and he takes his training seriously, Fedor can easily be top 3-5 in the world even at near-40.

Imagine a 250 pound shredded UberFedor entering the octagon :eek:

Whoever he is up against would piss his pants right there

I expect a 236 pound beast of a man:D

I hope I won't be dissapointed:D

nq9ri0.jpg

Is that an MMA gym? From the picture could be some fitness joint with old people on treadmills and shit

Hopefully he comes back serious and ready in shape!

Near the end I think he had some kind of undefeated complex and didn't try as hard, like keeping his arm in Werdum's control and etc

Like GSP - you need to lose to improve!

I don't think the quality of his facilities matter the most.
Indeed we all saw the shocking true story of how the superior Soviet ubermensch Ivan Drago with all his technology was defeated by Rocky Balboa's archaic training methods.

What matters more is who he is training with.
Fedor with Rasputin in his corner = goes 0/3 and gets cut from the UFC. UFC dies (like every other org Fedor failed). Fedor Reebok tops $1 reduced to clear.

Fedor with GoatVolk Han, Sergei GOATitinov and Andrei KopyGOATov in his camp/corner = goes 3/3 and wins the gold.

If Fedor does make a run at the UFC, I definitely think he won't be half-assing it. I feel that he has some revenge to payback and it has been eating away at him during his retirement. Ultimately, he wants to defeat Werdum and solidify his status as the GOAT.

No. He's 40. Jesus, people, PRIDE is dead!

I would personally like to see him in 1 or 2 mid level fights first. If Fedor was somehow able to get his chin back he could still be relevant.

Fedor looking stacked makes me happy, must have been a bumper harvest in the motherland this year.
the-world-is-full-of-giants-35-photos-18.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back