Anyone else find Stann's commentary annoying?

You ladies just love to complain about everything. I'll listen to a commentator who has competed over a nerd commentator who hasn't thrown a punch their entire lives any day of the week.

Yeah seems like he would be one of those coaches that constantly yells at you and tells you you're performing like shit.

Stann has a Silver Star, that would lead me to believe you're wrong.

Feijao is a mentally defeated fighter just lying on his back, not doing anything and not going for sweeps or submissions.

OSP needs to do something now and make a statement instead of just lying on him and riding it out.

Sounds like he should be a coach instead of a commentator. Comes off as a quarterback analyst to me for a guy that went 12-6 that couldn't even beat Bisping, choked out by Sonnen and got KO'd by a 37 year old Wanderlei.

Rogan doesn't do this nearly as much unless he's biased towards one guy.
He's annoying for wanting fighter to try and finish? And I like how you're trying to downplay his career like that somehow makes him less qualified than you are for commentating.

I always enjoy these two more than Rogan and Golide, but to each their own.

Stann misses the forest in the trees.

He'll start telling you what a fighter needs to do technically when he's clearly gassed and hurt.

He ain't bothering me. Not bad but not great either.

Yes, always thought that

Back