Anyone else find John Kavanagh to be annoying?

No, seems quite likable IMO.

He still sticks by Artem's side and mentors him despite his shitty record. Nice guy.

Can you blame him? Too many pussies in this game pulling out.

Yeah, just like Mendes was going to break him, right?
Short notice Mendes? I didn't root for him and he still gave Conor hell. Conor ducked Frankie and went Mendes because he knew Frankie was ready, coming off of wins. Go ahead, pretend it's not true.

Sea Level Mendes woulda rail roaded Conor

or not.

Everytime he opens his mouth, it's the equivalent of verbal diarrhea.

He's had one successful fighter in the UFC. The rest have had incredibly mediocre runs.

Does he stalk you with his talk?

Or is it maybe you who goes looking for it?

Should challenge him, and everyone who talks shit on Kavs, to a bout in Pattypoontang stadium. It will help build your chances for a fight against Conor.

"The man they call "The Shadow of Kavanaugh"; talk shit about John get lit by FF." Then Conor can complain that you're just another Dolce trying to steal some of that red panty aura and he's had enough.

UFC 229: Classic Norway v Ireland Rivalry!

smug and talks to much

you dont hear firas zahabi or greg jackson taking personal shots at fighters

He's smug trash that doesn't want Conor to fight Frankie or Khabib because he knows his boy would get broken.
37ad6c27c6ded935cacade4d85c3aad0.480x320x28.gif

The people I know who've met him all speak exceptionally highly of him. He seems like clued up guy to me.

Short notice Mendes? I didn't root for him and he still gave Conor hell. Conor ducked Frankie and went Mendes because he knew Frankie was ready, coming off of wins. Go ahead, pretend it's not true.

Short notice or not, Conor still would've finished him.

Also, Conor had just as much time to prepare for Mendes as Mendes had to prepare for Conor. Yeah, Conor was training to fight Aldo for a good while, but then had the opponent changed to Mendes and he's a completely different kind of fighter. Mendes and Aldo aren't similar in any way shape or form. Conor also didn't get to train very much wrestling because of a knee injury but fought through it. They both had 2 weeks to prepare for each other. So stop with this 'short camp Mendes' crap.

Lol at ducking Frankie. Yeah, he ducked Frankie to fight someone higher in the ranks at the time and also because more money would be involved. Conor made the right decision in terms of money, and also by fighting somebody higher ranked. Mendes is also a better wrestler than Frankie, everybody wanted to see Conor against a wrestler, he fought a wrestler and he still won. Then we have people like you whining and saying "short camp Mendes!" and all that bullshit. Conor would've beat full camp Mendes, too.

I bet you're also one of those people who say he ducked Frankie by moving up to 155 to fight RDA, a far more dangerous fighter in every single way.

Conor will fight Frankie someday, I'm sure of it. if he loses to RDA, he'll have to go back to 145 and defend his belt, what choice does he have? Conor/Frankie is bound to happen someday and when Conor puts Frankie away, what will you say then? That guy is way too hittable. It's only a matter of time before Conor lands, hurts him and TKO's him. Frankie has a great chin but he never fought a striker like Conor, not even close, nor did he fight anybody with his finishing ability in general.

Nope. He's intelligent, articulate, calculated and the best strategist in the game after Greg Jackson.

What you call "trash talk" is him calling it like it is. And much like Conor, he isn't wrong.

This is laughable cucklery. First off Firas >> Kav ainec. Outside of Conor who else has he trained at SBG that will ever challenge for a title let alone win one?

Back