Anyone else feel sad for Nick Diaz?

Dude seems like he's done with fighting and getting the shit kicked out of him / watching his brother get the shit kicked out him.

Even in a recent interview he said that he knew he could go five rounds with a big sigh as in "I know I'm going to have to take a pounding, survive on toughness and cardio and I'll win probably but will have been in a car crash just to get some money."

Dude's heart isn't in it, that's for sure. Whether he can tap into something on Saturday to activate his inner just bleed or his competitiveness shines through, I don't know.

I'm assuming he just needs the money or thinks he has to try MMA again before he is for sure 100% too old to fight.

Dude seems like he's done with fighting and getting the shit kicked out of him / watching his brother get the shit kicked out him.

Even in a recent interview he said that he knew he could go five rounds with a big sigh as in "I know I'm going to have to take a pounding, survive on toughness and cardio and I'll win probably but will have been in a car crash just to get some money."

Dude's heart isn't in it, that's for sure. Whether he can tap into something on Saturday to activate his inner just bleed or his competitiveness shines through, I don't know.

I'm assuming he just needs the money or thinks he has to try MMA again before he is for sure 100% too old to fight.
Its the money of course

Back