Anyone else feel sad for Nick Diaz?

Here is the truth about people, I grew up in a very bad neighborhood and it never affected me and was abused by my older brother for 5 years of bullying and it didn’t affect me but it gave me wisdom to hate bullies and abusers and it taught me to appreciate life. If u r evil nothing will change u and if u r a good soul hardship will give u wisdom and experience

Seems far from fine in my opinion but ok, let's just chalk it up to his "guard being up". Something clearly is wrong with the guy. That's not how any normal human being acts.

Sounds like he had a rough up bringing in a rough area. That type of thing completely changes who you are and how you react.

Think we need more understanding up in the mf

Proved me right. Double right after showcasing this crying diva has an equally retarded fan base.
ThornyDisastrousIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

Nick’s most recent win in 10 years, attempting to strangle a woman lol. That’s some real “gangsta” from the streets right there beating up women, yo Stockton mothafuckaaaa huh…:rolleyes:

If he wasn’t trying to be good at MMA he’d be dead long ago either by overdosing on drugs, or getting shot by his amigos trying to get his high as a kite for 10th time. Might still happen.

I never actually thought about this but the pieces do come together certainly

Edit: actually on second thought no People on the spectrum or slightly mentally retarded are almost always uncoordinated or unathletic

Diaz is pretty uncoordinated and unathletic though. His brother too.

Seems far from fine in my opinion but ok, let's just chalk it up to his "guard being up". Something clearly is wrong with the guy. That's not how any normal human being acts.
No he’s just being 100% real and honest. Nobody LIKES to get physically hurt. Nobody likes to get beat up. Even tough guys. And he admits it. That’s all. He hates how tough his childhood was. He hates having to get beat up to earn money. But he probably sees it as his best route to earn a living, so he sucks it up and does it. What’s the problem?

Diaz is pretty uncoordinated and unathletic though. His brother too.
Yeah but whens the last time you heard of a triathelete guy with aspergers or autism? Dont think high oerformance endurance sports are in that dna

Nick Diaz is getting paid (very likely) a LARGE amount of money to fight on Saturday, and he freely signed the contract and fighting is the one thing that has given him, and his brother, every material thing they have in life. Plus I bet it was largely instrumental in Nick marrying his very nice wife Chloe.

So....nope....I do not feel sad for Nick Diaz at all. Man is doing what he wants to do, of his own free will, and I'm quite sure is making major $$$$ this weekend for 15mins (max.) of combat.

5 rounder

Bad for what? The guy hasn't had to work for a decade, has been binging and partying endlessly, predating on his brother's success post-Conor, a multi millionaire, and pretty much set for life before 40. He just got a deal for a massive payday though he hasn't fought in six years nor won in ten. He might even get a title fight if he wins. That's millions of dollars, and he is not even making weight.

I feel bad for people who work hard to make a living, not spoilt entitled manchildren like Diaz.

He has adhd which comes with a lot of anxiety for some people with it.

Yeah but whens the last time you heard of a triathelete guy with aspergers or autism? Dont think high oerformance endurance sports are in that dna

Kinda makes sense though. Left leg forward, right leg forward. Same shit over and over. Repetitions, they're good at that kind of thing.

It's hard feeling bad for a guy who's about to make 500k Saturday night.

Bad for what? The guy hasn't had to work for a decade, has been binging and partying endlessly, predating on his brother's success post-Conor, a multi millionaire, and pretty much set for life before 40. He just got a deal for a massive payday though he hasn't fought in six years nor won in ten. He might even get a title fight if he wins. That's millions of dollars, and he is not even making weight.

I feel bad for people who work hard to make a living, not spoilt entitled manchildren like Diaz.

The sobering truth.

Nick’s most recent win in 10 years, attempting to strangle a woman lol. That’s some real “gangsta” from the streets right there beating up women, yo Stockton mothafuckaaaa huh…:rolleyes:
It never happened. Quit lying.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2018/08/ufc-nick-diaz-domestic-assault-charges-dropped-las-vegas

“The fact that she didn’t sustain any injuries that supported the charges would have become evident, and I had texts from her shortly thereafter to other people, showing that she just wanted to have a meeting with Nick, and that she wasn’t injured, and she was in control of the case.

“It was clear that she was motivated for other reasons, which is consistent with all the other inconsistencies and contradictions. I think she was just going to be exposed, and they wanted to avoid that.”​

Last edited:
It really is weird to me how some people take away something completely different from Nick’s interview than I did. Most people are talking about what a real fighter he is, and are generally thrilled he is back. On the countdown people were talking about what a good mind space Nick was in. Well, when I saw his interview with Brett, I immediately felt less than jazzed about his return.Nick even said it himself. He is glad that fans enjoy watching him fight, but he clearly doesn’t feel good about what he does for a living and is not happy he has to do it. I think from the information he gave, saying that all he really wanted to do was start gyms and train people but that his partners weren’t his friends and essentially used him and stuff fell through, tells me he is begrudgingly returning to fight because his post career plans didn’t work out. He literally said that people he thought were his friends really weren’t. I don’t know how anyone that is a fan of Nick Diaz the man (divorced from the fighting) can hear that and feel good and be super excited about him returning to MMA. It’s like people heard the interview without evening hearing anything Nick had to say. The Diaz brothers are very different after all. I used to think they were more similar, but these passed few years have changed my opinion. Nate literally seems like he likes to fight. Sure, he has said that getting prepared for one is nerve racking but he legit seems that he is at peace with his occupation. Nick doesn’t. He is only doing it because he feels he has to. BIG difference, and yes it is sad.

he had no future planning when he was fighting, and is back to fighting for money. years ago when he fought and lost to st. pierre it was the same sob story.

fame probably doesn't help his anxiety. he's incredibly famous now, and not just in the mma world. having all those eyes on him must get annoying real quick. but it comes with the territory.

Dudes got some issues but join the club. He complains more than anyone. Hes acting like he is being forced to fight Lawler. He made more money fighting GSP then most people will make in a life time, its hard to feel bad knowing that.

Yeah I am excited to see him fight again and don't mind his rants but he sure does have a serious victim mentality and takes no responsibility for anything.

Back