Anyone else feel sad for Nick Diaz?

That's not how any normal human being acts.

Casual confirmed.

<{1-17}>

Compared to keyboard warriors and presidents with fake orange fur on their head.

How about fake personas like Chael? Normal being ... laundering money through land deals and lying about being a champion when you're not. That's normal?

What about... Conor? Rampage? Diego ? Miller ?

Get fuckin' real.

Casual confirmed.

<{1-17}>

Compared to keyboard warriors and presidents with fake orange fur on their head.

How about fake personas like Chael? Normal being ... laundering money through land deals and lying about being a champion when you're not. That's normal?

What about... Conor? Rampage? Diego ? Miller ?

Get fuckin' real.
I wish I could like this post more than once. Excellent!

Every time I hear him talk nowadays I'm just asking myself who hurt this guy? Has he ever been in a good mood? Dude seems constantly depressed with a huge chip on his shoulder. Nate has become much better over the years and seems kinda chill now but Nick seems to get worse. I can't even get hyped for his fight the dude just seems miserable lmao.
Who hurt this guy?

Answer: Everyone he's fought lol

I never actually thought about this but the pieces do come together certainly

Edit: actually on second thought no People on the spectrum or slightly mentally retarded are almost always uncoordinated or unathletic
That is a very broad statement lol

The more I hear Nick talk, the more it seems he has CTE and/or mental health issues. Doesn't even sound like his heart is in it. I wonder if money woes led him back to fighting.

Not at all. Hes just being real and honest. He has some anxiety and communication issues but I have heard from multiple people that have known or met him hes chill as hell. I think that's his guard being up and not knowing how to "act." Hes fine man.
So is he being "real" or does he have a guard up? Which is it? Because that's two very different things

Get out of your feelings. Diaz is a warrior to his core this is his calling. More testicular fortitude then many of the “fighters” today.

<209Bitch>
I love the guy. But he’s a bit of a diva, IMO. Also, the buildup to his UFC fights are generally better then the fights. He seems to get “gun shy” when he’s facing elite competition.

Nick Diaz is getting paid (very likely) a LARGE amount of money to fight on Saturday, and he freely signed the contract and fighting is the one thing that has given him, and his brother, every material thing they have in life. Plus I bet it was largely instrumental in Nick marrying his very nice wife Chloe.

So....nope....I do not feel sad for Nick Diaz at all. Man is doing what he wants to do, of his own free will, and I'm quite sure is making major $$$$ this weekend for 15mins (max.) of combat.

Massive respect for Diaz. It is such a refreshing change from the typical fighter interviews to hear him speak the way he did in In a sport filled with characters and such, I could listen to this dude give genuine interviews all day. To me, the sport is severely missing more people like him. While most athletes say “they don’t care” what anyone thinks, Nick actually means it. Nick definitely has social and self esteem issues but who honestly doesn’t? Seems like he was rattled watching Nate vs Masvidal. The difference between both brothers is that it seems as if Nate loves to fight or at least enjoys it more then Nick. I always gathered that Nicks been fighting his whole life almost out of necessity. Seems like he’s more excited for Nates success then his own.

Rooting for him big time and never thought I would see him fight again. I’m still a bit hesitant that it actually happens. If it does, the energy from the walk and introductions will be worth the price of admission alone.

Massive respect for Diaz. It is such a refreshing change from the typical fighter interviews to hear him speak the way he did in In a sport filled with characters and such, I could listen to this dude give genuine interviews all day. To me, the sport is severely missing more people like him. While most athletes say “they don’t care” what anyone thinks, Nick actually means it. Nick definitely has social and self esteem issues but who honestly doesn’t? Seems like he was rattled watching Nate vs Masvidal. The difference between both brothers is that it seems as if Nate loves to fight or at least enjoys it more then Nick. I always gathered that Nicks been fighting his whole life almost out of necessity. Seems like he’s more excited for Nates success then his own.

Rooting for him big time and never thought I would see him fight again. I’m still a bit hesitant that it actually happens. If it does, the energy from the walk and introductions will be worth the price of admission alone.

Listening to him in this interview with Okamota was like a private tour of a tortured man, the complex soul of a fighter torn between his love of martial arts, not fighting out of loyalty for his brother and disgust at the parasites that surrounded him.

What a legend.

No, I feel bad for fighters who can’t get big fights and paydays on merit.
Yet this journeyman and his equally retarded mediocre brother can by simply whining and crying.

No, I feel bad for fighters who can’t get big fights and paydays on merit.
Yet this journeyman and his equally retarded mediocre brother can by simply whining and crying.
S3uQe.gif

Every time I hear him talk nowadays I'm just asking myself who hurt this guy? Has he ever been in a good mood? Dude seems constantly depressed with a huge chip on his shoulder. Nate has become much better over the years and seems kinda chill now but Nick seems to get worse. I can't even get hyped for his fight the dude just seems miserable lmao.

Yeah I feel bad for him. It’s part of the reason I root for him. I hope he can find his happiness.

Not at all. Hes just being real and honest. He has some anxiety and communication issues but I have heard from multiple people that have known or met him hes chill as hell. I think that's his guard being up and not knowing how to "act." Hes fine man.

If anything being able to be yourself the way Nick is is a sign of strong mental fortitude.

You can be depressed or anxious and still be a dick.

Dudes got some issues but join the club. He complains more than anyone. Hes acting like he is being forced to fight Lawler. He made more money fighting GSP then most people will make in a life time, its hard to feel bad knowing that.

He has a good schtick going for him. He is the Bart Simpson of mma.

I only feel sad that he has to do this. He clearly doesn't want to, has never wanted to be in the fight game, and here he is after years of partying having to do this so he can pay the bills(the last part is presumption on my part)

Back