Anyone else feel sad for Nick Diaz?

I do. Just heard his interview with Bret, and it seemed like he had issues with his training camp and financial matters. He's not going to be at his peak it sounds like, but you can't take out the warrior spirit from Diaz.

I do. Just heard his interview with Bret, and it seemed like he had issues with his training camp and financial matters. He's not going to be at his peak it sounds like, but you can't take out the warrior spirit from Diaz.
My gut feeling after initially hearing it was that he does not want to be here

Plenty of people don't like the spotlight and don't act like him. Plenty of people grew up in bad neighborhoods and don't act like him. Just saying.

Ya, but everyone is different. So it is what it is.

The change to 185 lbs makes a little more sense to me. After hearing what he Diaz had to say, it really sounded like he didn't properly train much for this camp.

And it looks like Robbie is in phenomenal shape. This may end badly for Diaz...

“This fight doesn’t make sense for me to go in and fight Robbie Lawler again,” Diaz said. “I don’t know why I’m doing this. … This should not happen. Whoever set this up is an idiot. I don’t know why I’m doing this.”

I have no idea where this dude is at mentally, but it doesn't sound good. Where the fuck should you be and what the fuck should you be doing? It's your life. You havent had a win in a DECADE.... should you be fighting for the belt or something?

He just seems lethargic in this entire lead up, which sucks, because I'm literally getting together with a friend I haven't gotten with in like 10 years (in person) to catch this event. We watched the 2004 shit at the same bar, so I really hope a fight happens.

I generally wish the best for all so can't help but do so for favored fighters.

Empathize some sure - But sad no...

5 years banning for pot. Yes I feel sorry for him.

Nah....he has money/fame smokes weed and drinks hardcore.......It doesn't sound that bad even though he might over do it and regret it sometimes.

It really is not that bad of a situation compared to regular people in way more fucked up situations.

Nah....he has money/fame smokes weed and drinks hardcore.......It doesn't sound that bad even though he might over do it and regret it sometimes.

It really is not that bad of a situation compared to regular people in way more fucked up situations.

He had a leeching entourage around him. Throwing his name around to get free shit. When he came out he was on Pluto.

Thats whats weed, growing up poor, anger issues and too much Deftones will do to you.

Hes doing pretty good in my book.

Has he ever? He doesn’t like fighting or hurting people. Nick is like a turtle. (A ninja turtle) very tough exterior but soft on the inside. He is a good man that misunderstood by a lot. I wasn’t always a fan but he had grown on me over the years.

Why would i feel sorry for people on the spectrum? not like he, or anyone else can help it.

Why would i feel sorry for people on the spectrum? not like he, or anyone else can help it.
I never actually thought about this but the pieces do come together certainly

Edit: actually on second thought no People on the spectrum or slightly mentally retarded are almost always uncoordinated or unathletic

Every time I hear him talk nowadays I'm just asking myself who hurt this guy? Has he ever been in a good mood? Dude seems constantly depressed with a huge chip on his shoulder. Nate has become much better over the years and seems kinda chill now but Nick seems to get worse. I can't even get hyped for his fight the dude just seems miserable lmao.
Kinda agree but can't help but notice your AV.
RIP Norm!

Seems far from fine in my opinion but ok, let's just chalk it up to his "guard being up". Something clearly is wrong with the guy. That's not how any normal human being acts.

is this your first time seeing or hearing or watching Nick Diaz? Diaz has social anxiety of coarse he’s going to feel out of place and not normal.

Back