Anyone Else Feel Like Penn Did Nothing Wrong With That Drunk Guy?

So what, because he overestimated his chin he should be relegated to the dregs of society and interred in an insane asylum? Is that how YOU care for other people's wellbeing?
Uh...no?

I'd rather Penn retire and live his best life and not get into more trouble and not take more physical damage than he already has

But I guess that idea never crossed your mind. Ironically, I'm not a fan of Penn, but I bet you claim to be one

he strawmanned me so i strawmanned him.
First, I didn't "strawman" you.

Second, you also didn't "strawman" me, you just made up some nonsense, pretended that's what I said, and then got angry about the thing you yourself invented.

But sure, pretend you're not an idiot. It's always fun to watch you try

Penn embarrassed himself .... even if he was trying to control the dude without hurting him ....it’s sad that he was unable to accomplish it

Penn got exposed for his macho tough guy bs many times.

"To the death Georges!" - proceeds to quit on stool

When he laughed at Andy Wang for crying on tuf. That's your teammate bro. He's chasing his dream and failed, you're not gonna allow him to be emotional? That's toxic masculinity. A classy fellow like gsp would have no problems with a male expressing his emotions.

Instead Penn represses everything, becomes and alcoholic and beats his wife, random farmers and fights fat guys in the bar. It's weak.

To me it looked like Penn was smashed and his ego was out of control. Thinking that because he is a pro fighter nobody can hurt him. Giving a guy that weights like 250 lbs a free undefended punch when you're Penn's size is not a wise move. Again, he was smashed and not in his right mind. Seems BJ is in that state in public way more often than he should be.

His hands were down in a “stop it let’s not do this stop this” gesture then the guy throws a total sucker punch. It was never like he straight up lost a street fight to a bar bum. He got straight cheap shotted and then Dana is like “if u can’t win vs bar bums then how can u win against a pro mma fighter... yur cut”

fuck Dana... shudda let him bang bro

But it was the opposite, Penn wanted him to.

Penn got exposed for his macho tough guy bs many times.

"To the death Georges!" - proceeds to quit on stool

When he laughed at Andy Wang for crying on tuf. That's your teammate bro. He's chasing his dream and failed, you're not gonna allow him to be emotional? That's toxic masculinity. A classy fellow like gsp would have no problems with a male expressing his emotions.

Instead Penn represses everything, becomes and alcoholic and beats his wife, random farmers and fights fat guys in the bar. It's weak.
He didn't quit against GSP

His coaches threw in the towel

Penn is a professional fighter. How is it ever OK to see a fat drunk guy KO him in a parking lot?
giphy.gif
I never saw this until now. Embarrassing.

Second, you also didn't "strawman" me, you just made up some nonsense, pretended that's what I said, and then got angry about the thing you yourself invented.
What do you think strawmanning is?

I know you're joking but c'mon, how could you not feel his frustration with that guy?

Back