Anyone else feel bad for Bisping?

Could not stand the guy from the gate. But he kept finding a way to win( -hammill). His highlight reel would be pretty lame. Then he got Koed by Henderson.

He changed for awhile after that, humble for an englishman if you will, then came jorge ....

well he kept winning after that , next thing you know he get a fight with sonnen. He fucking won that fight i dont care what anyone says. Respect was earned when they announced the judges decision , they gave it to sonnen , he looked over for a second in digust then started clapping, not sure if it was the company man realizing how the business side of it works or simple maturity.

Either way, hes done great since the Hendo Ko, and now its gonna happen all again.

Belforts gonna take his head off.:icon_twis

lol. He lost to Sonnen, his fight with Hammill was the robbery. And no I don't feel bad for him, he's done exceptionally well for a fringe top ten fighter his entire career. He's had the opportunity to headline, when better fighters haven't.

has he stopped anyone who is still in the UFC? I dont think so...

Rivera went to a split with Philippou afterward and retired off a win in his next fight.

18 of Belfort's wins out of 21 were against people not currently with the UFC.

His life is probably better than mine. So no, I don't feel bad for him.

this. Go tell bisping u feel bad for him, he'd look at u like u were crazy. None of these people are in a position to be pitied (with obvious extreme exceptions, like belfort for what he had to go through with his sister)

Feel bad that he's a pretty good fighter but will never hold a belt and may never get a title shot. And the last time he finished a fight was like 1978... Outside of that I don't feel bad for him at all.

i really dislike u for the sole reason that u use the fighters nicknames in ur sig.

That is all

come back in here the week following the belfort ko and see how hes the joke of the internet again

moneys not everything.........:cool:

While internet posters are saying mean things about him he is cashing 200k+ checks, driving a nice new car, etc. I don't think he gives a damn.

I don't feel bad for him at all. He's healthy and makes a very good living doing what he loves to do.

I've enjoyed Bisping in and out of the ring for years. He is great at hyping his fights and he has been a ranked fighter for quite some time. He has far more technical standup than most and he stays active. If he beats Belfort, he definitely deserves a title shot, and he will hype it well.

No I dont feel bad for him doing what he wants to do making a good living at it.

next thing you know he get a fight with sonnen. He fucking won that fight i dont care what anyone says.
No he didnt no way he won round 1 and he clear as day got worked in 3. You know why Sonnen won on the score cards and some fans saw it for Bisping? cause the judges couldn't hear Rogan's bias Bisping chanting the whole fight.

if he can get through the first round he wins imo

I rather see Bisping winning so we can finally see Bisping vs Silva

Not really, he is a gate keeper with know power! Great strikers will always beat him. You can always tell the champs from contenders.

I don't feel bad for him at all. He makes crazy living for amount of money he gets from UFC.

Anytime I start to sympathize with Bisping (after his nth win streak ending in a complete derailment), he ditches the company man persona and says or does something vile. I think that if Anderson retires within the next few years, Bisping will finally get his shot (which he'll probably use to do his best "Kenny Florian in a title fight" imitation).

Back