Anyone else feel bad for Bisping?

NOpe....he makes great money in the UFC (all things considered) and he can probably get laid by any English women he wants.

Why would you feel bad for the guy? Have you never seen his personality? Or are you one of those people who thinks it's funny or some shit?

I feel bad that he gets to do what he loves for living.

I feel bad that UFC pays him truck load of money.

I feel bad that he has a mansion in southern Cali.

I feel bad that he has a beautiful lady and kids.

Yeah, i feel bad for Bisping.

Your an idiot, TS.

Could not stand the guy from the gate. But he kept finding a way to win( -hammill). His highlight reel would be pretty lame. Then he got Koed by Henderson.

He changed for awhile after that, humble for an englishman if you will, then came jorge ....

well he kept winning after that , next thing you know he get a fight with sonnen. He fucking won that fight i dont care what anyone says. Respect was earned when they announced the judges decision , they gave it to sonnen , he looked over for a second in digust then started clapping, not sure if it was the company man realizing how the business side of it works or simple maturity.

Either way, hes done great since the Hendo Ko, and now its gonna happen all again.

Belforts gonna take his head off.:icon_twis

bisping is not a joke and vitor is not jon jones. i give it 50/50 so dont count him out so fast

I got Bisping on this one. I can't believe almost everybody counts him out

come back in here the week following the belfort ko and see how hes the joke of the internet again

moneys not everything.........:cool:

I'm surd he's rolling on the floor in a fetal position at night crying to his mommy at night over being a joke of the Internet :rolleyes:

Oh yeah true him he's not living in his parents basement.

Forgot about good ole Jorge fight... Mad heart for him to even continue after an illegal knee to the face.

Also forgot the more recent Mayhem fight.

I got Bisping on this one. I can't believe almost everybody counts him out

He's the perfect example of a jack of all trades, master of none type of fighter. And I think Belfort does everything better other than cardio. That's Bispings only advantage, if he can weather the storm for the first 2 or 3 rounds he'll probably win a decision.

bisping is not a joke and vitor is not jon jones. i give it 50/50 so dont count him out so fast

come on dude, think about bispings standup attack for a second. he just does what he does, and it doesnt involve putting the fear of god in any opponents by his stand up.

belfort on the other hand.....

His only way to beat good fighters is by decision so its not weird that he got some close decision losses.

Why would i feel bad for him? Bisping probably makes more money than he deserves just because he is from England. Thinking about this made me more pissed at him actually.

Vitor is not Hendo man, and im not sure even Hendo beats Bisping every time they fight, especially in a 5 rounder. I hope you are right but i put some money on Bisping for this one.

come on dude, think about bispings standup attack for a second. he just does what he does, and it doesnt involve putting the fear of god in any opponents by his stand up.

belfort on the other hand.....

165958bloggif4f14347f5cd84.gif

Rumble clearly holds the fear of God in this gif.

His only way to beat good fighters is by decision so its not weird that he got some close decision losses.

Why would i feel bad for him? Bisping probably makes more money than he deserves just because he is from England. Thinking about this made me more pissed at him actually.

Vitor is not Hendo man, and im not sure even Hendo beats Bisping every time they fight, especially in a 5 rounder. I hope you are right but i put some money on Bisping for this one.

18 stoppages.

In what universe did he beat Sonnen lol Sonnen on all three rounds handidly

I agree that Sonnen clearly won the fight.

I'm sure, when all is said and done, Michael Bisping will be very proud of all he has achieved and is yet to achieve in MMA.

If he is anything like the guy he seems to be in front of the camera then he wouldn't want anyone feeling sorry for him. He gives his all in his fights and if he comes up short he just tries to put right whatever it was that come up short.

For all the hate he gets I see him as a very hard working and honest, working class type guy and I think he does too.

I didn't like him from the beginning. The first time I was rooting for him was when he fought Sonnen. It was a lesser of 2 evils things at first, but after that fight I stopped disliking him.

nope, he is in the UFC and gets paid big for it.
the only thing bad for him is he wont get to hold any UFC belt. but he is at peak top 5 fighter of his division nonetheless....

Anderson Silva is 1 or 2 fight away from retirement I don't think Bisping will be champ but what is your top contender? Weidman? Philipou? I think M.B. is really in the mix!

Back