Anyone else experience this? Fixes?

dinpappa

Purple Belt
Reaction score
1: When i work out it doesnt take long before i start to yawn alot, like im dead tired. Im not feeling tired or weak at this point, just yawning like there is no tomorrow.

2: When im done I feel really sick, like i want to puke. This can last from 5minutes to 1 hour or so. So I have a hard time getting my post-workout shake and meal down :(
Sometimes it feels like im gonna puke, but nothing happens.

Anyone else? Any helpfull advice?

I experience number 1 one all the time haha, usually during many of my good work-outs.. I also burp alot.

Don't know about number 2 though...

is this in the morning or night? usually if u work out to the max u can vomit but its usually right away, the fact that u continully feel like vomiting is strange. Ur body might not be able to keep down the shakes ur taking

I'm lifting in 90-100 degree heat + humidity. I feel like absolute shit sometimes after lifting. I normally down a big glass of milk in front of the A/C, and then I feel ok.

How long has this been going on? Maybe your body just needs to adapt.

Its regardless whenever its morning or evening, its post-workout. Could it be that i drink too much water during the workout? That the vommit feeling is really just me beeing really full on water?

Hey dude, I used have the same problem my coach told me it's cause I wasn't getting enough oxygen (lol I was holding my breathe and nit breathing ou when I should) basically enough oxygen doesn't to your brain so it tells your body to suck some in pretty much

Hey dude, I used have the same problem my coach told me it's cause I wasn't getting enough oxygen (lol I was holding my breathe and nit breathing ou when I should) basically enough oxygen doesn't to your brain so it tells your body to suck some in pretty much

Hmm, you might be on to something, maybe i hold my breath too much during sets. I will try this, thanks ;)

I'm lifting in 90-100 degree heat + humidity. I feel like absolute shit sometimes after lifting. I normally down a big glass of milk in front of the A/C, and then I feel ok.

.... I hold my breath for my whole set most the time and i feel completely fine.

I've had the puke sessions from time to time. I find it happens less when I drink a pre-workout shake about 20 minutes before I lift.

The issue lies in your blood sugar.

you need to either...

1) Buy superpump 250 or jack3d pre workout.

If that is not an option, because you will never get tired taking those. than.....

2) Listen to some crazy music in your ears, while your lifting think about your goals and how BAD you want them. It will drive your confidence through the roof. But you have to have the will to achieve them and have to love lifting, or else just use #1 or deal with the tiredness.

I usually only get tired if i am not lifting good, or am not on a PLANNED SCHEDULE. you know what i mean?

I've had the puke sessions from time to time. I find it happens less when I drink a pre-workout shake about 20 minutes before I lift.

The issue lies in your blood sugar.

So you think its an issue of eating to little before working out?

If you are going to breath during the sets make sure it's in between reps, not in the middle of them.

So you think its an issue of eating to little before working out?

Yeah, I found it tend to be a blood sugar/glucose issue etc... Obviously, eating right before a workout might cause you to puke, but drinking something like a shake with peanut butter could help. Give it a try, see if it helps...but my guess is that it's some sort of dietary issue.

Oxygen to the brain as that other chap said. Pay attention to your breathing.

Back