Anyone else cries to movies?

Of Mice and Men. Not when he shoots Lennie, but when they shoot that old man's dog.

Anything involving the death of a dog.

Not afraid to cry during a movie - I lost my shit at the end of the Iron Giant (superman....)

Books, not so much - The Dark Tower being the lone exception.

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial is my favorite movie of all-time. I loved it as a child as a Saturday afternoon movie and as I have grown over the years, had different life experiences, and gained access to new world views it has remained my favorite movie evolving into something that speaks to me on a completely different level.

If you watch this movie and get through this scene without struggling to hold them back, I don't know what to say. Haha

I watched it on Christmas eve, for the 30th (or so) time, and I still bawled like a baby.

I get a little misty at the end of Saving Private Ryan when grampa Matt Damon is at Tom Hanks' grave and asks his wife if he lived a good life.

All the freaking time - especially since having kids. It's embarrassing. I even cried at Wreck it Ralph and my wife is just sitting there laughing at me.

Which scene in Wreck it Ralph?

The joke "it only glazed me" made me lose my shit in that movie, I still laugh at it.

I cried in Land before time when littlefoot lost his mother....who was conspicuously named "mother"...
That movie was an emotional rollercoaster for me... It deserves a sequel :D

That is a good flick (Children of Men). Not sure I cried, though.

Sometimes if a film is really stunning/beautiful.

Of Mice and Men.

Came here to post this movie. Both scenes are rough.

To add to the thread, the Forrest Gump scene where he meets his son always got to me.

Feels activate when he asks if he's smart.

Back