Anyone else cries to movies?

r4.jpg

Got a soft spot in my heart for military dudes so Unbroken and Lone Survivor made me cry. I'm 90% sure American Sniper will too

Iron Giant. When I was young I saw it in theater and not only was my Dad crying at the end, pretty much everyone I could see to my left and right was as well. It was pretty crazy.

I get choked up more than I'd like to. I find myself letting it out in more triumphant types scenes and the like.

As I got older i've got teary at various films.
One of the reasons I hate watching films with anyone else.

It usually depends what kind of mood i'm in to start with tho.

Not until recently. Now I get very choked up after many movies (and some shows sometimes).

Like when laurie died in the walking dead. Fuck her really, I felt bad for rick and carl :icon_cry2

Lol i was happy her bitch ass was killed off

Toy Story 3 and Up. Honestly, I think some of the Pixar/animated movies are more emotionally manipulative than anything with live action.

The patriot fucked up my world. 12 years a slave. Passion of the Christ. Saving private Ryan.

I've never cried during a movie with the exception of

Hachi_poster.jpg

That movie made me cry like a little bitch

This always chokes me up...

I watched Biutiful today and teared up. Javier Bardem is an incredible actor.

I cry fairly often to movies. Whatever, I am a sensitive dude. When people give me shit I remind them of two things. I blame my PTSD and war experience with being very sensitive and that I can if fact kick their ass.

Atonement gets me every time I have watched it.

I'm with you brother.

totoro.jpg

When the little girls cry in My Neighbor Totoro... Niagra falls...

Last edited:
I've never cried during a movie with the exception of

Hachi_poster.jpg

That movie made me cry like a little bitch

Came in here to post this. I didn't watch this in theaters but I watched at home with family and was fighting back the tears. It's a pretty predictable movie but still the feels were strong

My dad cries in a lot of movies, and my mom lols at him for it

They can hit you right in the feels sometimes. Nothing wrong with that.

real close watching United 93. Just imagining being on that plane and knowing your doomed.

Back