Anyone else cries to movies?

Tentacle

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm sitting here teary and shit after watching Children of Men.

[YT]Y5vmo_oUnJo[/YT]

There hasn't been a baby born in 18 years and the world is basically chaos. In Britain there is a civil war but both sides stops fighting so the baby can get into safety.

Depends on the movie, but yeah every now and then a book it movie brings a tear to my eye.

Only my penis cries.

I cry fairly often to movies. Whatever, I am a sensitive dude. When people give me shit I remind them of two things. I blame my PTSD and war experience with being very sensitive and that I can if fact kick their ass.

Atonement gets me every time I have watched it.

Last edited:
Wusses were exposed ITT. Real men don't cry. They baptize the earth they walk on, via alpha ducts.

A few have made me tear up, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

I got choked up after watching Aladdin right after Robin Williams died and at the end of the movie it said something like goodbye Genie, you are now free.

Just like almost every other Sherdog poster, I am emotionally sensitive.

The answer is yes.

Yeah man, I get dem feelz at certain movies for sure.

However, lately I have been getting them moreso at youtube videos of human kindness.. the one where the magician gives the homeless guy a (losing) lottery ticket, but the shopkeeper is in on it.. says it's a winner and gives the homeless guy $1000 - hit me directly in the feelz. When the homeless guy starts crying and ties to share the money... I lost my shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lki_IeM6bQ

I strongly recommend watching the follow up video too.. absolutely brilliant.

I cried during the ass to ass scene in Requiem For A Dream.

So yeah. I guess.

I also put my hands on my head and contemplated life after the ending of Martyrs.

I don't think I've cried watching a film, but I did while reading Bridge to Terabithia and Harry Potter.

images

The end of Unbroken got me a couple days ago. The fact that it's based on a true story made it more real for me. Good movie.

Not until recently. Now I get very choked up after many movies (and some shows sometimes).

Like when laurie died in the walking dead. Fuck her really, I felt bad for rick and carl :icon_cry2

Marley and Me.

I thought it was supposed to be a comedy!

I've never actually cried from a movie but I've gotten choked up and teary eyed plenty of times

I teared a little when Robert Neville had to put his dog down in "I Am Legend."

Back