Anyone else caught Lawler going back to confront Jake at the staredwon??(VID)

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After Dana touched their backs saying that the staredown was over,Jake kept looking at Lawler as Lawler started walking away and he saw it and turned around to stare back at Jake like :What do you want?!!

Never understood why some fighters have the need to have a badass attitude at weigh-ins.Did he really think Lawler would be intimidated by someone looking at him lol

The staredown starts at 26:51 min in the video and this scene happens at 27:01:

Last edited:
Lawler wouldn't be intimidated by a hundred billion motherfuckers staring him down.

Jake just selling tough guy wolf tickets. he backed down as soon as he saw Robbie turn around and take ZERO shit.

Sorry i should've made a thread about Ronda vs dudes,any romance going on or some fighters body.

Don't worry, he's clearly a resurrected troll. What whitebelt would know to say "threadworthy" ? Answer: None. It's a sit-around account used from time to time to bother people.

I like Lawler's style. Always have.

Lawler wouldn't be intimidated by a hundred billion motherfuckers staring him down.

Jake just selling tough guy wolf tickets. he backed down as soon as he saw Robbie turn around and take ZERO shit.

Yup. He got off the stage very quickly. Lawler starred into that soul and ate it.

Surprised if Jake doesn't end up getting carried out of the cage. Lawler is on another level right now.

I thought it was a badass staredown.

It's always those staredowns that get me pumped.

Burger shook

Got the same feeling, Burger doesn't seem all that confident and has some head issues. Lawler didn't even flex or anything, didn't get his fist up in his face, just stared at him and kept lock on stare until Burger looked away. Lawler via brutal KO

Lawler ain't no ones byitch.

Also, we need a gif of that.

854169352.gif

Hey look everybody! A guy did something and I noticed it!

I think Lawler knocks Ellenburger out but if not all how he has to do is jab him and Ellenburger will just freeze up and offer no offense.

Back