Anyone else catch Emmanuel Steward's ethnic comment?

My dad is Mexican and I've never met the piece of shit. So much for that theory.

evander-holyfield15.jpg

- I did not care for those comments

haha...good one.

Stewart does say some shit sometime. I met him at a fight promoter seminar down in Irvine once. He was giving a speech and said something about "***gots" to a room with like 50 people in it. I wish i could remember what he said, all i remember is everyone busted up laughing. I remember it was funny, but was shocked he would say it infront of so many people.

Stewart does say some shit sometime. I met him at a fight promoter seminar down in Irvine once. He was giving a speech and said something about "***gots" to a room with like 50 people in it. I wish i could remember what he said, all i remember is everyone busted up laughing. I remember it was funny, but was shocked he would say it infront of so many people.

to be honest the first thing that came to mind after reading this was that photo shoot of WK and VK....

Statements like he made can be controversial eventhough there could be an element of truth to it. For the most part it went unnoticed. Now let one of our presidential candidates say it and it will be blown out of this world.

I did catch the comment and he was hesitating in choosing his words.Nothing to be shocked about what he said though.It's allright to state your opinion.

political correctness regarding race or ethnicity does not belong in boxing.

Back