Anyone else can't wait for the Nigerian Nightmare to get rid of Colby

To be honest I think Colby will run through Usman.

Makes me laugh when people speak in absolutes. "Fighter X Can't lose" " Fighter Y will dominate" etc. I personally favor CC, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if either guy wins.

Colby takes it way too far but he probably needs to because he's no where as witty or charismatic as Chael
True.
One fact is Chael was racist at one point in his trash talk with Anderson. Not a ton but yeah.

I like and hate both colby and chael. And Conor and Cejudo for that matter

I would love to see Colby dominate Woodley, then Usman. Then I want to see him fight Masvidal. I didn't like his act at first, but I find it entertaining now. It's interesting to see how far he'll take it. Calling Khabib a sheep fucker was hilarious.

Boring fight. If we could get rid of both of them that would be great.

bring it on cmon
maz.png

I'm certainly no Usman fan but he has much better behaviour and laid back. His atleast sane.

From my POV Colby is completely nuts

Both gimmick comes from this stupid need to”represent” something for today’s media.

Colby is a godamn idiot but Usman is not looking fresh either.

<TrumpWrong1>

Colby is one of the most entertaining personalities in MMA.

Give it another year and bear witness to the greatest face turn this business has ever seen.

After watching what Colby did to Lawler I'm not sure Usman has much to give Colby outside of trying to wrestle Colby to death.

Usually when two higher level offensive wrestlers clash it turns into much more of stand up fight than a grappling fight.

Someone needs to end this mouthy sperg, be it Usman or someone else. Assuming that Cheese Name actually accepts a title fight. <Lmaoo>

Back