Anyone else can't wait for the Nigerian Nightmare to get rid of Colby

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
At first I thought he was a fresh face and new energy but boy did he become unbearable real quick and tbh I am not even a Kamaru Usman fan but hey I can't wait for the Nigerian Nightmare to get rid of colby.

This is me while listening to colby interviews

picard_facepalm_bright.jpg

This fight needs to happen quick so we can say goodbye to Colby As quick as possible so that he can return to the prelims. It would be a great service to sherdog and the mma community the man is a lunatic whenever he speaks.

I have no issues with his MAGA hats or Rep support all the power to the red bloc but It's the fact that he thinks all this is a game and dosen't take himself serious in any interview so he says alot of garbage.

Cat-Pushes-another-Cat-Down-the-Stairs.gif

Last edited:
Nah I'm definitely not sitting at the edge of my seat hoping they make the fight so I can see somebody lose. If that's your case, then you're already gotten to.

Usman isn't much better than Colby outside of the cage tbh. Would rather watch Masvidal vs Diaz over Usman vs Colby any day of the week

It’s the most important fight at ww right now. I’d like to see the ufc do what they need to do to make it work.

At first I thought he was a fresh face and new energy but boy did he become unbearable real quick and tbh I am not even a Kamaru Usman fan but hey I can't wait for the Nigerian Nightmare to get rid of colby.

This is me while listening to colby interviews

picard_facepalm_bright.jpg

This fight needs to happen quick so we can say goodbye to Colby As quick as possible so that he can return to the prelims
Lol Kamaru thinks he is Wakandan.
Theres no salvation for both of their gimmicks.

Usman will dominate Huggington.

Not impressed by Colby.
Right place, right time, against aging, fading legends.

Usman is very good.

Colby does literally everything better than Usman

Are you drunk?

Lol Kamaru thinks he is Wakandan.
Theres no salvation for both of their gimmicks.

I'm certainly no Usman fan but he has much better behaviour and laid back. His atleast sane.

From my POV Colby is completely nuts

Last edited:
TS who is the bad man making you watch Colby interviews against your will?

Colby won’t sign the fight so it won’t happen. Just like he ducked Woodley.

Colby wrestled 165 in college just never decided to risk kidney damage to avoid 170 like Khabib

if Usman "gets rid" of him I hope he goes to LW and challenges Khabib or Tony for the belt

Colby wrestled 165 in college just never decided to risk kidney damage to avoid 170 like Khabib

if Usman "gets rid" of him I hope he goes to LW and challenges Khabib or Tony for the belt

He will have to fight his way upto the title. He will get destroyed by the contenders like Justin, Gregor etc etc

I hate Covington's shtick, but I'd honestly rather watch him fight than Usman.

That said. I think Usman beasts him. He's a much bigger and more imposing wrestling and has insane cardio himself.

Colby might be the next undisputed champ. If so every title defence will be a grudge match lol

Colby is like Chael Sonnen. Pillowfisted somewhat boring wrestler who is outspoken so people tune in. Colby wasn't always this way and neither was Chael.

Back