anyone else bothered by how differently the judges saw the guilard-varner fight?

I let out a little giggle. Before the results were annoucned I looked over to my friends and asked who they thought won.. I got a "your stupid tone" with Varner unanimously winning. I said I could see someone giving it to Melvin, and none the less, someone gave him every round.

Please explain why Melvin could have won the fight...i know u don't think he did i just can't see any "rationale" for it...what would be the criteria by which he won 2 out of 3 rounds much less all 3 rounds......

The 29-28 score of Pickett-Wineland was worse. How someone gave Pickett even one stanza really stretches and astonishes my limited, mortal mind. Melvin-Varner at least had one or two rounds that weren't completely dominant.

This that Pickett score was terrible

I've been actively campaigning to the LA Commission to have 5 judges, 3 primary and 2 alternate that come into play when there is a split dec with the primary 3. At least in that system you default to a larger group in the hopes the alternates will get it right.

Back