Anyone else bet on G-sot and mad?

i had a feeling pearson had it and i don't even think he was at his best due to threat of a takedown.

If you saw his fight against Siver you would know that George's takedowns suck.

GSot is mad crazy for standing with Pearson. I think he's overconfident sometimes and well... he got KO'd.

I've lost all faith in George now,

So pissed that he only attempted like 2-3 takedowns and the only one he put effort into he got and owned Ross there.

Seriously i was screaming at the tv, yelling "Why the fuck are you boxing with Ross!!!"

I knew G-sot's takedowns werent good enough/Pearson would get to his feet. He shot in and failed, I guess he didnt have good enough timing or a set up. But he did take him down once, maybe twice but Pearson got up right after.

The rear naked got me worried, I expected Pearson to finish in the 2nd though, G-Sot has some pretty good recovery.

I thought he would have shot for takedowns more too. Sure his wrestling isn't great but he got Pearson down once, why not try again? Worst thing that could happen is lots of cage work which would tire Pearson and make his striking less effective

lol you say this while ignoring the fact that Pearson is a much physically stronger and better conditioned fighter than G-Sot. There's no way George could've just kept shooting and shooting even if he was successful once. Combine that with the fact that his defense is bad and he ends up in a situation where he can barely even close the distance enough to get a shot in.

I have 199 v-dollars that say I am glad he lost.

they are good enough to take down pearson. his first attempt was successful and he had him in trouble. probably would have finished him with more time.

yeah guess this means i didnt see the siver fight. are you trying to be a dick or do you phrase things that way naturally?

I didn't bet on GSot even though I'm a big fan of his. Ross has some real deal striking and Gsot has shown to have less than average defense (Dos Anjos, Siver). Not trying to use MMath but Siver wrecked you and Siver got wrecked by Pearson. C'mon Gsot us the jitz.

I know man, I was getting frustrated watching that. Another great BJJ artist who forgets that he is good at BJJ and gets into a slugging match.

He would have probably subbed Pearson if he'd kept pushing the fight to the ground. I have no idea what he was trying to do.

I wonder how things would've gone if he had longer on the ground in the first round. Oh well, he should've pursued the takedown harder. He seemed to forget about it in the 2nd.

g sot was favored for months when the line 1st came out for this fight on 5 dimes and right before the fight 2night heavy money came in favor of pearson...moved g sot to an underdog...knew right then it was a wrap for george...hope some of you got bets down on pearson while he was still an underdog...

I wonder how things would've gone if he had longer on the ground in the first round. Oh well, he should've pursued the takedown harder. He seemed to forget about it in the 2nd.

He tried to take Pearson down the instant he slipped off a kick in the 2nd.

Pearson just did a really good job of controlling the distance, giving George precious few opportunities to actually get in range for takedowns.

He tried to take Pearson down the instant he slipped off a kick in the 2nd.

Pearson just did a really good job of controlling the distance, giving George precious few opportunities to actually get in range for takedowns.

That's fair. I respect that it's easier said than done. Reminds me of people criticizing Cain for not bullrushing for takedowns non-stop in the fight with JDS. Props to Pearson for a good performance.

This
I knew Sot would not be able to outfuck and wrestle Ross. The outcome of this fight was actually predictable in my book especially with the ring rust factor.

Back