Anyone else being completely bombarded with pop up virus ads?

I literally just got this phone last week. There aren't any viruses on it.

part of being "internet smart" is to run an ad block program so you don't have to deal with these problems.

On desktop: download ublock origin(not just ublock) for Chrome/Firefox
On Android: download the Firefox browser and install ublock origin

part of being "internet smart" is to run an ad block program so you don't have to deal with these problems.

Why should I have to do that when this is the only site I browse that has pop up virus ads? That's something wrong with Sherdog's site, not anyone's device.

I'll have everyone know lol that i'm tech savy, and have ad blockers. It's literally the only app that does it. I don't have the issue on mobile browser. Jsut the app

I started using Ad-Block browser for Android. I might see one ad now, but that's about it.

Sherdog has been unusable for years if you want to play by the rules.

Whenever I visit the homepage I get a big ass ad to visit China!

I seriously can't navigate Sherdog for more than 10 minutes at a time on my cell phone without being redirected to a pop-up ad that will install viruses if accidentally clicked the wrong way.

Mods, admins, whatever, you guys need to do something about it. Been on this site for 5 years and am heavily considering leaving if this doesn't stop. I think my fellow sherbros also deserve better website security.

Yup ... its been this way for months now.

Sherdog on the mobile site is filled with adware.

I seriously can't navigate Sherdog for more than 10 minutes at a time on my cell phone without being redirected to a pop-up ad that will install viruses if accidentally clicked the wrong way.

Mods, admins, whatever, you guys need to do something about it. Been on this site for 5 years and am heavily considering leaving if this doesn't stop. I think my fellow sherbros also deserve better website security.

I was having the same issue until I started logging in with the ad blocker plus search engine. It's free and it works.

I was having the same issue until I started logging in with the ad blocker plus search engine. It's free and it works.

The bad part about that is Sherdog gets their revenue from ads.

So it would be in Sherdog's best interest to address the virus that seems to be associated with their mobile site and apparently their apps.

Download an ad blocker. I have one. Works great. Except it won't load tweets while its on. So, I turn it off read the tweet, and turn it right back on again.

Yup its making me crazy.
New S7 phone.
Totally sucks, I get 10 min maybe

Back