Anyone else become a DC fan over Jones?

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Purely based on doucheness of Jones? I used to be a big fan of Jones and was pulling for him to beat DC both times, but damn, DC is just a better human being all the way around and I have found myself becoming more of a DC fan than Jones over the years.

I feel like if they ever fought again, I would be rooting for DC to beat his ass just on how much of a d-bag Jones is. Anyone else jump ship for the same reason??

Once I found out Jones had a PED advantage I rooted for DC. That and his sucker punch at the end of the fight in the first fight

Still a fan of DC but I've come to appreciate Jones for his asshole personality and will to win.

DC definitely won me over in these last couple years. Jon Jones' narrative over how DC freaked out on him because he joked that he "could probably take him down" made me really think DC had an inflated ego. But as time went on, Jones' story is becoming less and less believable.

DC definitely won me over in these last couple years. Jon Jones' narrative over how DC freaked out on him because he joked that he "could probably take him down" made me really think DC had an inflated ego. But as time went on, Jones' story is becoming less and less believable.
Well DC never denied the story.

Let me put it this way: If a dude you've never even talked to before came up to you out of nowhere and was like "i bet i could take you down to the ground if i wanted to" how would you react?

Big fan of both. Two of the best we've ever seen and I love their heated rivalry.

I'd party with Jones over DC any day of the week if that's what you're asking. I've never had any intake of substances enter my nose from a UFC championship belt before.

Never, I'm so glad Jones put that fat asshole on his place, acting like he was the GOAT and shit.

Jones surely is worse but Cormier isn't any good either.
But you admit Jones IS worse though.
tenor.gif

Well DC never denied the story.

Let me put it this way: If a dude you've never even talked to before came up to you out of nowhere and was like "i bet i could take you down to the ground if i wanted to" how would you react?

I'm just saying that it's becoming more and more likely that there was more to it than that. Like, sure, initially I too would be like who da fook is dis guy? (sorry I had to <45>) but I wouldn't go crazy on the guy. I'm sure other things led up to that or followed that.

Rashad told a story about how Jones approached him at a bar,ahead of their fight (remember they were teammates) and said " look im gonna kick your ass,and embarasss you"
like out of nowhere,just to be an arrogant dick. At this time he was portraying himself as this young nice guy who stops robberies and tells on people who smoke weed and can do no wrong

Rashad painted this picture that this was a fake persona,and he was actually an asshole. Rampage later also said the same things.

I just somehow felt that this was true,at the time,and by the time the DC fight was made,id had it with Jones. I always connected more with DC,even if he was flawed himself,he wasnt an asshole,a cheat,and a fake.

Purely based on doucheness of Jones? I used to be a big fan of Jones and was pulling for him to beat DC both times, but damn, DC is just a better human being all the way around and I have found myself becoming more of a DC fan than Jones over the years.

I feel like if they ever fought again, I would be rooting for DC to beat his ass just on how much of a d-bag Jones is. Anyone else jump ship for the same reason??

Nah, cormier is a big fake. I couldn't stand jones (especially after he whipped the shit out of Rua). But cormier's fake public persona that was exposed during the lead up to the first beating jones gave him made me a jones fan.

became a fan because of
THUG ROSE!!!! THUG ROSE!!!!!
and his wild commentating. dude is a trip

Back