Anyone Else Attending Warped Tour This Year?

I don't know any of them. I feel old

I guess no one likes you when your 23. What's my age again?

I don't know any of them. I feel old

I guess no one likes you when your 23. What's my age again?

None of them are super well known bands tbh, aside from Bayside and Less Than Jake. Only know about most of them from going to shows and festivals.

Last time I went it was:

Def Tones
NoFX
Kid Rock (He was still just kid rock, the local guy, people from SE MI 33-40 yrs old know)
Cherry Poppin daddies
KMFDM

and more..

Kid Rock and Def Tones were actually playing at the same time lol

Sorry, but you guys let African Americans, hicks, and the people who wanted you to either like one or the other DESTROY the music industry.

Just saw them in Corpus last week, great show.

Music isn't dead, you just gotta know where to look for it. I go to Austin Tx a lot and see plenty of good bands there.

I haven't been to Warped Tour in years, so I know I won't be going any time soon. Would be kinda cool to see Born of Osiris though.

I haven't been to Warped Tour in years, so I know I won't be going any time soon. Would be kinda cool to see Born of Osiris though.

Seen them twice, both times it was awesome. They put on a great show and the crowds are always really into it.

wow. i am officially out of it. i don't know any of those bands.

wow. i am officially out of it. i don't know any of those bands.

Meh, a lot of people don't. Most of them I only know of because I've seen them at festivals and shows.

However Less Than Jake and Finch have been around for a bit and have had some songs on the radio.

Seen them twice, both times it was awesome. They put on a great show and the crowds are always really into it.

There one of the few bands I listen to these days, mostly because I think they're pretty creative instrumentally and it can give you some good ideas.

I havent been to warped tour in over ten years.

There one of the few bands I listen to these days, mostly because I think they're pretty creative instrumentally and it can give you some good ideas.

Ya, them and Parkway drive are two bands I mostly like for the instrumentals.

I went 2006-2008 and really enjoyed it.

The only band I know on that list is Finch (who I thought broke up in like 2004?).

Ya, them and Parkway drive are two bands I mostly like for the instrumentals.

I started listening to Parkway when they weren't really known in the US and Canada and such, so this is like back at their first album and I've loved them since, although I do prefer their older stuff more.

I actually saw them at Warped years ago and the crowd was pretty small, I guess only a few people knew that they were actually one of the best bands there.

I went a few summers ago with my buddy. We were both in our late 20s and hoping to have a good time trying to recapture a little bit of our youth.
Mostly I just ended up feeling old and hung over.

I want to go here in phx because of parkway drive

This years tour is more metal-core/post-hardcore.

I'm looking forward to seeing Issues, The Color Morale.

I'd go if there was a lineup I enjoyed more. This is going to be my Warped Tour
summernationalssm_1_t250.jpg

Back