Anyone else annoyed of Conor vs Gaethje?

the only people annoyed by that would be conrat fans who would rather have him get a rematch with khabib while ducking top contenders
Don't worry, gaethje will win and face khabib next

I doubt it, Conor is a better striker than Justin, and Justin doesn't use his wrestling as we've seen, he always goes on his shield rather then going to Plan B.

Nah. It should have been Conor's return fight I think, but it's a good fight.
Conor might have the advantage, but I honestly don't think that his power completely translates up to LW. JG should be a good test to see if he's still in the game.

Conor vs Gaethje, IMO is the fight to make. Winner faces Khabib/Tony winner
images

also - I'll allow it

Though i would like to see Justin vs Khabib, this fight with Conor is super exciting nonetheless. I cant pick a winner but Imo If Conor doesnt finish Justin fast ( by the end of the 2 nd ), Justin will come back and pummel that ass. McGregor needs to go all in from the start , take advantage of that poor defense and ko / tko him. As for Justin, If he fights smart he will be cautious and survive the early rounds and then pour pure damage on a gassed out Conor. Either way , i think it will be brutal and violent.

Tell you wass gonna happen:
On the night of UFC 249 Cucuy ends Habib in a FASHION. Then he calls McGregor out, who is sitting ringside as Tony cucks him like before except he cannot ignore it anymore, they face off and before the end of the year we will have the mcgregor era concluded - win or lose. I love Conor to death, but Tony is my one above all favorite!

make your shit thread after the Tony fight. put some respeck on Tony's name you dickhead

Gaethje lost a few fights and some steem with those, considering Khabib dominated the guy that stopped him, having said that, i dont mind Conor vs Justin one bit, the winner can fight the winner of Khabib vs Tony.

He wrestled at a community college, not an NCAA wrestler let alone an All American...

Not sure who started that, but it's baseless and wronf

there are all americans at joco levels as well. looking at the top 10 where are all those ncaa all amercians other then kevin lee and justin gathje?

there are all americans at joco levels as well. looking at the top 10 where are all those ncaa all amercians other then kevin lee and justin gathje?

Kevin Lee isn't one either, and that's my point, no one could really test Khabib like Justin can, and that's why I don't want to see that potential bout scraped because Justin is outstruck by Conor.

Being a JOCO all American is like being a skinny guy with a 6 pack of abs, sure it sounds nice, but it doesn't really mean anything

Being a JOCO all American is like being a skinny guy with a 6 pack of abs, sure it sounds nice, but it doesn't really mean anything

plenty of joco guys trasnpher to 4 years school and do well in sports so saying al is a bum is jsut flat out wrong.

Imo connor gaejthe makes the most sense and I see connor winning also.

Khabib isn't fighting until April and based on his history, won't fight again this year. Conor and Justin NOW.

Isn't Gaethje the fight most people said they wanted when Conor fought Cerrone instead?

plenty of joco guys trasnpher to 4 years school and do well in sports so saying al is a bum is jsut flat out wrong.

Actually not in wrestling, I think there's literally a handful in history that has ever done well in the NCAA, it's very rare.

I don't understand how you can accuse me of calling Al a bum, I never said he was a bum, I said his wrestling accolades aren't impressive, which they aren't when he is in a talent pool with NCAA D1 all Americans, Olympic medalists, and so on.

Also in my personal opinion, I think Khabib is overrated with his Al performance, who stuffed majority of his TD's, while training for a 3 round kickboxing bout.

My only point is, Justin should have an easier time keeping it standing than Al did, or could, and that could give Khabib a lot of problems, something I'm interested in seeing how Khabib deals with.

Everyone thought Brock was unstoppable, until he faced Carwin and Cain, guys he couldn't easily out wrestle.

What happens to Khabib when he faces someone who can do the same?? Or will he go through an entire career without answering that question?

So Justin's wrestling is good enough to pose a threat to khabib, but not good enough to out wrestle Conor to victory like Eddie tried?
was just going to make this point , well said
Also how much do we actually see of Justins ' legendary wrastlin' ....we dont , he always stands and bangs

Again, another useless fight, id like to see Conor face a wrestle heavy opponent to justify the rematch, beating strikers builds 0 interest ina rematch. I want to see if he can stop a double, I want to see good scrambles, and so on.

Give him Islam and FKL, that way I could actually get hyped for a rematch.

So....watch his next fight against Tony???

Kevin Lee isn't one either, and that's my point, no one could really test Khabib like Justin can, and that's why I don't want to see that potential bout scraped because Justin is outstruck by Conor.

justin beats conor so easy that why i think the talk of justin vs conor is only fake news click bait.

Back