Anyone else annoyed by...

I'm more annoyed with them talking and behaving like 20 somethings but who cares, it's their life.

As a 30 year old guy I have to confess that I have no clue how to dress. Most clothes seem made for like 15-23 year olds or really old dudes. Hard to find a happy medium. I feel for Anik and Goldberg.

As a 30 year old guy I have to confess that I have no clue how to dress. Most clothes seem made for like 15-23 year olds or really old dudes. Hard to find a happy medium. I feel for Anik and Goldberg.
lol.

They should have to wear tuxedos to every official UFC event.
Bowties everywhere.

Personally, no. I stopped giving a shit about how others look about 25 years ago. Sorry, but SO can't relate.

lol, sherdog. fuck discussing the fights, lets discuss the clothing of the ufc announcers

TS prefers young boys that's why he's hating on the older dudes.

I don't pay attention to what dudes wear. So I will have to take your word for it.

I'm annoyed that you care and had to make a thread on this

I don't put much thought in how men dress unless its really outlandish or over the top.

Hard to focus on mindless details when 3 gorgeous girls are up there...oh, and not to mention staredowns from the world's elite fighters!

translation; ' hard to focus on mindless details when focusing on other mindless details'

also, who the fuck is evolution

I'm glad most people here don't agree with TS.

...these 40 something year old men dressing like late teen to early 20 year old boys?

Joe Rogan, Dana White, Mike Goldberg and Jon Anik do this, mostly during weigh ins and I just cringe. Especially when Goldberg and Anik are up there, since it's obviously not their style at all.

I realize they have clothing sponsors and stuff, but can't they think of better models for their clothes than a bunch of middle aged men? I'm in my late 20s and wouldn't dress like that. Just seems douchie and immature. Leave it to the kids, fellas.

Anyone here agree they look silly up there?

Edit: I don't mean just t-shirts and jeans. I mean crazy designed shirts with ripped faded jeans and bright red gym shoes and things like that.
Why are you calling 20 year old men "boys"???

I'm offended. TS doesn't even lift or train UFC, bro.

Shoot son I think they dress fine.

you worried about what other men are wearing and then making a whole thread about it?...sounds like theres a bigger problem at hand ;)

Haha. Not to that extent TS, but I know what you're saying.

For instance, this was a while ago, but Dana had a video of him at some concert. Jumping around in a mosh pit or something. Now, that is something I wouldn't have done when I was 18, or now. Yet he was a grown man, with a family and ran a major company and I thought... wtf lol.

I didn't think, he shouldn't do that. I just thought it was stupid. It's something stupid and immature, and that's totally fine. If that's what he wants to do, that's cool. I like kayak fishing, some people probably think that's fucking stupid and that's okay for them to think that.

Doesn't make me right and them wrong, and doesn't make me wrong and them right.

In the words of Dana White, "It is... what it is"

...these 40 something year old men dressing like late teen to early 20 year old boys?

Joe Rogan, Dana White, Mike Goldberg and Jon Anik do this, mostly during weigh ins and I just cringe. Especially when Goldberg and Anik are up there, since it's obviously not their style at all.

I realize they have clothing sponsors and stuff, but can't they think of better models for their clothes than a bunch of middle aged men? I'm in my late 20s and wouldn't dress like that. Just seems douchie and immature. Leave it to the kids, fellas.

Anyone here agree they look silly up there?

Edit: I don't mean just t-shirts and jeans. I mean crazy designed shirts with ripped faded jeans and bright red gym shoes and things like that.

Don't give a shit, you sir are an idiot and I am now dumber for reading this!

it's all good. it's not a big deal. aint nothing wrong with swag.

Back