Anyone else annoyed by...

Are you by any chance watching the fights with a new gf? If so, are you looking for advice? I mean obviously sherdog has been bought out by seventeen magazine. So your opinion is completely valid on here now.

like others have said, who cares? it's just clothes. why let that bother you when you can be busy looking at the octagon girls and those big boobies?

TS getting a lot of hate, but I agree 100%. Then again, I think people who like the style you are referring to are the UFC's key demographic.

It doesn't bother me but I do always get a bit of a chuckle seeing fat Dana with the tight shirts, tits very noticeable.

Why're you so worried about the way other men dress

They wear t-shirts and jeans because casual clothing is convenient in that setting.

Yes, that is the most important thing in my life. Being annoyed at the clothes worn by other men. Neither my personal life nor my professional life occupy my thoughts as much as men's fashion. There really is nothing else I think about. And boy am I pissed! Those friggin' worse than Hitler Justin Bieber lovin' bastards!

sad, but true.
Fake ta tas are nice! Not flabby or sloppy at all. I hate floppy ta tas. Fake tits, I am now a believer. Much firmer....so well shaped....

...these 40 something year old men dressing like late teen to early 20 year old boys?

Joe Rogan, Dana White, Mike Goldberg and Jon Anik do this, mostly during weigh ins and I just cringe. Especially when Goldberg and Anik are up there, since it's obviously not their style at all.

I realize they have clothing sponsors and stuff, but can't they think of better models for their clothes than a bunch of middle aged men? I'm in my late 20s and wouldn't dress like that. Just seems douchie and immature. Leave it to the kids, fellas.

Anyone here agree they look silly up there?

Edit: I don't mean just t-shirts and jeans. I mean crazy designed shirts with ripped faded jeans and bright red gym shoes and things like that.

No not really, how does what they choose to wear directly affect me? What kind of clothes do you where. Oh but you know what I do hate is when kids where nice shirts and ties. Leave it to the old folks kids.

People of whatever age can dress however they fuck they want IMO

i remember when people use to hate people for real reasons.

seriously? Op if your a girl i guess that's acceptable,
if not well.....

I mean, MMA brand clothing is always atrocious, but I don't see anything wrong with these guys wearing t-shirt and jeans... just because you're old doesn't mean you have to wear khaki pants and penny loafers.

I actually enjoy venum clothes

Fake ta tas are nice! Not flabby or sloppy at all. I hate floppy ta tas. Fake tits, I am now a believer. Much firmer....so well shaped....

yes, it's nice, but imagine if it was real? all natural, big and perky like that? fireworks would go off.

Agree with TS.
I'm also annoyed by the ratio of tattooed guys/non-tattooed guys in the sport.

If all you've got in life to complain about is how some 40 year old blokes are dressing, I'd say you're doing well.

Back