Anyone else annoyed by...

PBandJPenn

White Belt
Reaction score
...these 40 something year old men dressing like late teen to early 20 year old boys?

Joe Rogan, Dana White, Mike Goldberg and Jon Anik do this, mostly during weigh ins and I just cringe. Especially when Goldberg and Anik are up there, since it's obviously not their style at all.

I realize they have clothing sponsors and stuff, but can't they think of better models for their clothes than a bunch of middle aged men? I'm in my late 20s and wouldn't dress like that. Just seems douchie and immature. Leave it to the kids, fellas.

Anyone here agree they look silly up there?

Edit: I don't mean just t-shirts and jeans. I mean crazy designed shirts with ripped faded jeans and bright red gym shoes and things like that.

Edit2: Wow, It's kinda weird how this thread is rustling up so many jimmies. I'm guessing some of you guys dress like that and are a bit offended, and for that I'm sorry, But my opinion is still that 40+ year old men wearing affliction flaming skull t-shirts over long sleeve shirts with blue jeans ripped at the knees is just plain silly & all I wanted to know (the purpose of this thread) was if anyone on sherdog has noticed this and agrees with me. That is all. Sorry again for hurting some feelings.

Last edited:
This forum is no longer for MMA discussion. Its a disgrace.

I mean, MMA brand clothing is always atrocious, but I don't see anything wrong with these guys wearing t-shirt and jeans... just because you're old doesn't mean you have to wear khaki pants and penny loafers.

...these 40 something year old men dressing like late teen to early 20 year old boys?

Joe Rogan, Dana White, Mike Goldberg and Jon Anik do this, mostly during weigh ins and I just cringe. Especially when Goldberg and Anik are up there, since it's obviously not their style at all.

I realize they have clothing sponsors and stuff, but can't they think of better models for their clothes than a bunch of middle aged men? I'm in my late 20s and wouldn't dress like that. Just seems douchie and immature. Leave it to the kids, fellas.

You have got to be fucking kidding me, you're literally the only "fight" fan who cares about the attire of grown men, sure you're not a chick?

lol, you mean T-shirts and jeans? how dare they?

They can wear whatever they want, but I gotta say they don't look too good in it.

Edit: I don't mean just t-shirts and jeans. I mean crazy designed shirts with ripped faded jeans and bright red gym shoes and things like that.

I dont find myself getting annoyed at how people dress very much..... now kids, thems fuckers annoy the shit out of me

I don't mean just t-shirts and jeans. I mean crazy designed shirts with ripped faded jeans and bright red gym shoes and things like that.

Post a picture of yourself please!

Hard to focus on mindless details when 3 gorgeous girls are up there...oh, and not to mention staredowns from the world's elite fighters!

You have got to be fucking kidding me, you're literally the only "fight" fan who cares about the attire of grown men, sure you're not a chick?

Oh shut up. Like you've never noticed it before. You're probably just used to it by now.

Ok so what should they be wearing then. I mean what are guys in their 30s and 40s supposed to wear.

You must really live a life of leisure to be annoyed by something like this.

Back