Anyone down for an AV bet?

I am favoring both Holloway and Gastelum but AV bets are usually made on one fighter winning, not multiple fighters winning lol. If someone wanted to bet on Poirier I would have picked Holloway.

It's all good, so to make it official,

1 month AV bet

@LetThemBleed = Adesanya
@Sansnom = Gastelum

giphy.gif
Unlucky mate. Helluva fight though. If it's any consolation the Reaper will beat Adesanya. Will have a new AV for you shortly.

Unlucky mate. Helluva fight though. If it's any consolation the Reaper will beat Adesanya. Will have a new AV for you shortly.
Did you find someone for the main event? Since it was such a good fight and I'm in a good mood want to double or nothing? You take Max and I take Dustin? If you lose it's 2 months if your boy wins back to all square?

<31>

Yea, it was a war. Kind of butthurt that Gastelum lost though. That reach difference was big in this fight. Was hoping he would land early but he kept swinging at nothing. Adesanya is fast.

<31>

Yea, it was a war. Kind of butthurt that Gastelum lost though. That reach difference was big in this fight. Was hoping Gastelum would land early but Adesanya is fast and Gastelum wasted a lot of energy swinging at nothing.
Very true, thought he should have used more kicks too. His best moment was with the head kick. Gastelum also had some gas tank issues in the 3rd and 5th.

<31>

Yea, it was a war. Kind of butthurt that Gastelum lost though. That reach difference was big in this fight. Was hoping Gastelum would land early but Adesanya is fast and Gastelum wasted a lot of energy swinging at nothing.
Just realized I replied to my own post instead of yours earlier. Lol. Just in case you didn't see it-

Did you find someone for the main event? Since it was such a good fight and I'm in a good mood want to double or nothing? You take Max and I take Dustin? If you lose it's 2 months if your boy wins back to all square?

Just realized I replied to my own post instead of yours earlier. Lol. Just in case you didn't see it-

Hmm..

Ok cool. If Holloway wins we're square. If Poirier wins i'll sport the AV for 2 months.

I have a bad feeling lol. Sometimes we must remain conservative. But hell, all or nothing. The alcohol helps.
Hah funnily enough I do too but fuck it why not. I'm about half a dozen beers deep so it does indeed, plus admittedly I'm one up.

Hah funnily enough I do too but fuck it why not. I'm about half a dozen beers deep so it does indeed, plus admittedly I'm one up.
You have nothing to lose, except seeing me sport an embarrassing AV for a month

Hoping Holloway wins and I don't have to wear one for 2 months lol

You have nothing to lose, except seeing me sport an embarrassing AV for a month

Hoping Holloway wins and I don't have to wear one for 2 months lol
Sorry mate 2 months it is. I was actually hoping Max won and stayed up so they could have made Aldo Volk for the FW belt at 237. Fucking helluva main card though. Two insane fights, 1 other finish, one exciting decision with Roundtree looking sick, only fight that didn't do much for me was Jouban vs Grant.

Sorry mate 2 months it is. I was actually hoping Max won and stayed up so they could have made Aldo Volk for the FW belt at 237. Fucking helluva main card though. Two insane fights, 1 other finish, one exciting decision with Roundtree looking sick, only fight that didn't do much for me was Jouban vs Grant.
<31>

Man i'm fucked.

Such a war. That fight was amazing. Hollow just seems to have no power. His pace and volume is crazy but there is no weight behind his punches.

Both fights delivered didn't they. I almost feel bad mate, no one deserved to lose tonight.
Honesly, those fights were so good i'm not even mad the 2 fighters I was rooting for lost.

Good job, bro

Weak card but the 2 fights most people were looking forward to really delivered.

<31>

Man i'm fucked.

Such a war. That fight was amazing. Hollow just seems to have no power. His pace and volume is crazy but there is no weight behind his punches.
Poiriers defensive boxing deserves wayyy more credit than given. He has showed it over his last few fights and thats what made me go him. Also has great cardio and rarely flustered

Honesly, those fights were so good i'm not even mad the 2 fighters I was rooting for lost.

Good job, bro

Weak card but the 2 fights most people were looking forward to really delivered.
Reckon this might do for 2 months mate

Attachments

• Pic V2.gif
    Pic V2.gif
    318.8 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back