Anyone doubt Conor can become triple champ now?

Nate was congratulating him for being arguably the greatest panic-athlete in history. Running, wrestling, tapping...is there anything he can't do?
And Conor was the one calling out panic wrestlers LOL, he just dove in so he quit on the floor. He didn't want the shame of quitting on the feet.

Thanks to Dustin we have now seen Conor quit on the feet

Love how this thread got sent straight to the Lightweights

Looking at the WW top 10, I could see a prime Conor beating Burns due to shakey chin or RDA though I wouldn't make him a favorite against either of them.

He could be competitive against and have an outside shot against Masvidal and Chisea and maybe Edwards though he'd be a sizeable underdog against them.

Usman, Covington, Amasov, Lima and MacDonald all abuse him badly.

Last edited:
When a slow and ponderous Nate has enough power left in the dying seconds of the 5th round to rock the #3 WW you best believe Conor can shut his lights out. Then there's the power discrepancy... Edwards couldn't hurt Nate, Conor floored him 3 times.

Nate exposed the division.
Conor McGregor > #3 WW.
Champ champ champ? Don't bet against it!
Nate's always been my dark horse man. It was sad for me to see how he looked this past Saturday. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but he just didn't look the same. He wasn't as sharp and not fluid in his movements. He just looked more uncoordinated in general.

2-0

opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

McRunner should stick to fighting Dustin for the rest of his career.
Imagine if your favorite fighter just straight ran like that?

Back