Anyone done the vip experience?

i got it now for the event in dallas. Was it easy to get autographs. anything else good about it besides the drinks?

I didn’t ask for autographs, but certainly got the impression it would have been fine had I asked. The more famous dudes, like Forest, cake intonthr bar and hung out at like a specific Wall for a bit for photo ops before just hanging out at the bar. But a lot of the other roster dudes were just there hanging out and drinking. It didn’t feel inappropriate to say hey and ask for photos.

I think you also get the chance to get into the cage before and/or after the event, and meet the announcers and some of the crew, get photos in the cage etc.

I got vip tickets to mcgregor khabib. Anything I should know to get the most out of it?
Sounds great, but also seems $1500 is pretty cheap for everything you're getting for this fight.

I had to pay $900 for nosebleeds (at least it was first row, and yeah resell plus last minute) for Conor vs Alvarez, and that was 1st time MSG too, first double champ etc.. but still. Great deal! Let us know afterwards how it went

The VIP exp. also gives you the right to slap them ring girls asses...when ever you want!

Sounds great, but also seems $1500 is pretty cheap for everything you're getting for this fight.

I had to pay $900 for nosebleeds (at least it was first row, and yeah resell plus last minute) for Conor vs Alvarez, and that was 1st time MSG too, first double champ etc.. but still. Great deal! Let us know afterwards how it went

These two still gotta make it to fight night.
Card subject to change

It says

Friday night weigh in front row seat, meet and greet after, open bar, food. Inside the UFC octagon with ring girls and champ belt photo op.

Saturday night lower bowl seat and separate bar access.
<mma4>

does vip pass include ring girls?
200.gif

you talking about when they lick your asshole or what?

Did it for Till Vs Wonderboy. Didnt bang any ring girls but hit the bar after the show and convinced a landwhale chav to suck my (by then) sweaty dick in return for a bag of chips. My dink smelled worse after the bj than before

I got vip tickets to mcgregor khabib. Anything I should know to get the most out of it?
Bring a pregnancy test to check Conor's pooling blood by the cage to check if Khabib got him pregnant from the raw combat.

Back