Anyone done the vip experience?

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I got vip tickets to mcgregor khabib. Anything I should know to get the most out of it?

lucky dog

document that shit and give us a sweet update after the event

what does it include besides seats?

Just in case.

esp-police-u-shaped-riot-shield-%E2%80%93-universal-held-in-left-or-right-hand~780.jpg

lucky dog

document that shit and give us a sweet update after the event

what does it include besides seats?

It says

Friday night weigh in front row seat, meet and greet after, open bar, food. Inside the UFC octagon with ring girls and champ belt photo op.

Saturday night lower bowl seat and separate bar access.

The real VIP experience is when you buy stock in WME-Zuffa and Dana gives you a hummer backstage

It means you get to sit in the same seats I sit in when I photoshop my tickets from the nosebleeds.

Make sure to come correct...

goodfellas-cocaine-gif

try to get a clipping of RHSG's scarlet locks

I've been working on an effigy...

also, ask her what color her nipples are

It says

Friday night weigh in front row seat, meet and greet after, open bar, food. Inside the UFC octagon with ring girls and champ belt photo op.

Saturday night lower bowl seat and separate bar access.
sounds pretty awesome

hope you get to meet some cool fighters

It means you STILL won't get a better look at the action than us watching it at home.<Goldie11>

Ready for some drunk nutthuggers screaming in your ear the entire night

<36>

I got the vip treatment for the Rousey x Nunes event via winning a comp at a ufc gym, it was ace.

The bar for the free drinks and food before the fights start had a ton of fighters there to hang out with. The vip stuff all stops once the ppv event starts though, and you have to have to pay for drinks and food from then on.

I had a blast, felt bad for the Australian couple I spoke with though, they were at the Holm x Rousey fight, and had paid to fly out to Vegas on the whole vip experience to celebrate their girl Rousey’s comeback.... dang.

try to get a clipping of RHSG's scarlet locks

I've been working on an effigy...

also, ask her what color her nipples are

The Raven haired security girl! Where is she these days??

Back