Anyone caring a whole lot less since the ESPN movement?

Exactly, apparently even with espn+ you have to still have a cable provider to watch Fight Night cards.
Not paying $5 a month for what used to come with my cable package just to watch UFC.
They want more and more money but the cards are being watered down, main card fights are being filled with undercard fighters and pull outs and injuries are ruining cards.

I think one of the main issues most have is the lack of recording. You got out for the night to get home at 11:30 or so and want to watch the fights from the beginning and you can't. So either start where it is and gets spoilers of earlier fights or watch it later on and hear all the results. Kinda sucks especially if you want to continue on with your Saturday night and keep the night oil burning as you have no work the next day which is what I did but that is over.

I’m halfway out the door because of the product, not the media in which it is available. I was a huge Dana guy before the sale but the one thing it seems is that Dana was a genius, through a Fertitta filter.

I hope at some point it returns to some semblance of sport, but for now it’s nothing more than card building and it’s just not enough to keep my interest. Don’t get me wrong, I will check in on a good fight when one is on. But I don’t watch every card anymore. I don’t listen to anything during the week when I used to listen to a couple podcasts a week. Other than the $4.99 a month ESPN + takes, more because I forget to cancel than I use it, I spend nothing on the sport anymore, nor am I a consumer they can sell to their advertising partners. Even here I think this is the first time this week I have popped on when I was daily before.

I'm good. I pay for my own. Take one less trip to the drive thru a month fat ass and you'll be able to afford it too
So you are poor as fuck then? I thought so. You can't afford an extra $5 a month and pay for it for me you cheapfuck?

I care less because there is less talent and less good fights

So you are poor as fuck then? I thought so. You can't afford an extra $5 a month and pay for it for me you cheapfuck?

Alright I'll tell ya what. Give me all your personal info and I'll get set set right up for you. Promise.

stupidest thing ever. and the ufc should be free the nfl doesnt charge for the superbowl why charge for our ppv if you want to grow you have to evolve and change your format to get a bigger audience

Alright I'll tell ya what. Give me all your personal info and I'll get set set right up for you. Promise.
Ok cheapass I got the info set up. Just fill out your payment info, and use this reference code at the end, and it will pay for a subscription for me. Reference code : 101011xjf23se

Thanks friend!

I honestly dont even watch ufc anymore unless it's a big fight. I skip a big fight if it was a wrestling match with no finish. The ufc has lost me over the last few years. I just like browsing sherdog since I was a kid

I honestly dont even watch ufc anymore unless it's a big fight. I skip a big fight if it was a wrestling match with no finish. The ufc has lost me over the last few years. I just like browsing sherdog since I was a kid
Since a kid? You still a kid, kid. I kid.

There's no ppv in brazil, i just go to my favorite sports bar in Copacabana and watch every ufc event on combate channel.
I think American fans got the worst deal, i mean paying 60 dolars for ppv and espn+ subscription or whatever it is these days.

ESPN+ is $5 a month. How cheap are you?

I get 1400 channels for $13 a month with an IPTV subscription, including every PPV you can think of in HD or sometimes 4k quality, UFC, Bellator, boxing, WWE etc.

$5 is a rip-off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back