Anyone can translate what did Nick say?

"The magnetic fields of an atom are not detectable when looking at the axis of the parameters of earth from a black hole mega vortex. Therefore, life as we know it is a simulation of the cerebral cortex neurons"
This. Plain as day.

All his buddies sounded the same. They drink from the little fountain.

Let me translate what you said:

A couple errors in your logic:
1: They are not fighting for their lives. They are fighting for sport, for money, for fame.
2: Me being entertained by it does not make them above reproach.

Stop being dense on purpose.

They are taking a high level of risk stepping into the octagon. Even if they aren't actually risking their lives, which isn't completely out of the question, they are risking a lot of their health and well being every time.

No one is above reproach but they deserve respect for what they do. A lot more than trolls on here like to give them.

Stop being dense on purpose.

They are taking a high level of risk stepping into the octagon. Even if they aren't actually risking their lives, which isn't completely out of the question, they are risking a lot of their health and well being every time.

No one is above reproach but they deserve respect for what they do. A lot more than trolls on here like to give them.

In all honesty they do what they do for themselves primarily so I don't really understand how that necessitates more respect than what I do (I risk my life to give people electricity [for money]) or what millions of others do. Respect is a product of your character, not what you choose to do to make a living, unless you choose it for others rather than yourself.
That said, of course trolls are very disrespectful, but I saw nothing in here that wasn't warranted by Nick's clear disrespect for his own mental health and ignorance. It is mostly by his own choices that he cannot form coherent sentences, and its not all CTE. His brother and their crew tend to all speak the same to various degrees.

WTF is Aljemain Sterling on about the ref made the right call? WTF else is he supposed to do when the corner throws in the towel?

Nick and Nate are seriously retarded...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rachael Leigh Cook also did a similar commercial showing the tragic effects of drugs.

And people still thinks drugs don’t kill brain cells
<{Heymansnicker}>

ESTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......

Reminds me of guy playing Michael Bisping at around 2:15 of this video:

WTF is Aljemain Sterling on about the ref made the right call? WTF else is he supposed to do when the corner throws in the towel?
A few of the fighters were complimenting the ref instead of Wilders corner throwing in the towel, i know its a foreign concept for MMA fighters but lol.

Back