Anyone can beat Khabib at 155 tbh what's the big deal

McGregor would smash him. Khabib doesn't wan't any of that smoke.

Michael Chandler, Eddie Alvarez and Justin Gaethje would give him tough fights. I think style wise they give him problems because each has very good TDD, better striking, better striking power and all have strong cardio.

Chandler's striking has looked really bad and awkward lately...against sub-par competition at that. Eddie's striking isn't very sharp either. Everyone remembers the RDA KO but forgets the Conor and Cerrone fights.

Well so far he's beat an 11th ranked guy for the belt and defended against Conor, who was out of the game for over 2 years and really just came back to plug his whiskey.

When you look at Khabib's hype vs his actual accomplishments, he's one of the more overhyped guys in a long time and that's a shoot
<DCWhoa>

Well so far he's beat an 11th ranked guy for the belt and defended against Conor, who was out of the game for over 2 years and really just came back to plug his whiskey.

When you look at Khabib's hype vs his actual accomplishments, he's one of the more overhyped guys in a long time and that's a shoot
Yet he's signed up to fight the best guys every time. Not his fault they pull out.

You took that strawman down faster than Khabib took his opponents down.

Michael Chandler, Eddie Alvarez and Justin Gaethje would give him tough fights. I think style wise they give him problems because each has very good TDD, better striking, better striking power and all have strong cardio.

Lol at Eddie giving Khabib a tough fight. Eddie is nothing more than a high end brawler with an enormous heart. Everything else except his boxing is average, his wrestling, his kicks, his jiu-jitsu... Khabib would steamroll him.

I DID NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!
:rustled:
"I DIDN'T LOSE!!!!!"
66zq.gif

Lol at Eddie giving Khabib a tough fight. Eddie is nothing more than a high end brawler with an enormous heart. Everything else except his boxing is average, his wrestling, his kicks, his jiu-jitsu... Khabib would steamroll him.

LMAO, average fighters don't stay in the upper part of the top 10 of one of the deepest divisions in MMA for like a decade.

Like i said Khabib is beatable by everyone in the division.....Khabib would lose to fill in the ____ .....

Back