Anyone can beat Khabib at 155 tbh what's the big deal

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
They just haven't decided to do it yet.....

-Average Sherdog Bum

TJ should fight him. He may not win, but he definitely won't lose either.

Michael Chandler, Eddie Alvarez and Justin Gaethje would give him tough fights. I think style wise they give him problems because each has very good TDD, better striking, better striking power and all have strong cardio.

So some guy spanks
Ive been sherdogging since 06 unfortunately

I know brother being like these fools i used to get banned all the time last 2000s you even speculate let alone accuse someone of roiding...... Remember the videos fighters used to make and send to UFC to get on show..... haha

Khabib rips through all LWs like a chainsaw to a bulging cock.

20190122_131222.jpg

So some guy spanks

I know brother being like these fools i used to get banned all the time last 2000s you even speculate let alone accuse someone of roiding...... Remember the videos fighters used to make and send to UFC to get on show..... haha
I still remember when the ufc used to have individudal websites to countdown to each ppv dude. Its been a long rocky road.

Post ring rust 205 era McGregor, knocks Khabib's head clean off..
<seedat>

I still remember when the ufc used to have individudal websites to countdown to each ppv dude. Its been a long rocky road.

But let's not pretend like most people oh the UFC sucks now this that crap it is still by far the Big Leagues of MMA

Well so far he's beat an 11th ranked guy for the belt and defended against Conor, who was out of the game for over 2 years and really just came back to plug his whiskey.

When you look at Khabib's hype vs his actual accomplishments, he's one of the more overhyped guys in a long time and that's a shoot

*Some XXX LW fighter wins a fight* a seconds later on sherdog "XXX WILL DESTROY KHABIB!"

Back