Anyone broke their foot before?

BigPapaShango

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Reading a load of posts about RDA ducking etc.

Keen to find out if anyone has broken their foot and then 2 weeks later jumped into the Octagon and fought one of the most dangerous strikers in combat sports?

Just out of Interest.

inb4 Dana claims it's only a bruised foot and then appears with McGregor by his side on ESPN

Weidman, right?

I broke my foot off in some dudes Arse, and Wrestled later that same day!

The main thing to take away from this is that if guys like Conor and Cerrone can always be there and never be injured than RDA can certainly do the same.

Chael fought Nate Marquardt and Anderson with a broken sternum. You got it or you dont!

No. But then I've never repeatedly kicked a big rock in an effort to break it to avoid fighting Conor McGregor.

Cruz only tore his foot and we all saw him limping after the fight with TJ. So imagine it broken, you know, not working.

Weidman, right?

That's my boy!!

hqdefault.jpg

how much of a fuck up do you have to be to break your foot less than two weeks out from the biggest payday of your life, a fight which you called easy?

A huge fuck up. He's rudimentary anyways, just another body for Conor. This is a joke

"I'd do it, and i'd win too!" - me after doing it.

*and from future.

Cruz against TJ would have been a good shout to use here, not broken, but still.

RDA was going to rely heavily on wrestling, lets be honest. With a broken foot that will eliminate that game plan to an extent, he done the right thing.

Reading a load of posts about RDA ducking etc.

Keen to find out if anyone has broken their foot and then 2 weeks later jumped into the Octagon and fought one of the most dangerous strikers in combat sports?

Just out of Interest.

I've broken my foot before and I sure as shit didn't need to think about whether or not I was going to be moving much, let alone fighting in a fist fight next Saturday

It was a massively emphatic no. So I really don't see how his foot can be that broken if it was ever an option that he'd be fighting still. That's not possible.

how much of a fuck up do you have to be to break your foot less than two weeks out from the biggest payday of your life, a fight which you called easy?

A huge fuck up. He's rudimentary anyways, just another body for Conor. This is a joke

When did I call it easy?

I don't remember that, however stand to be proven wrong?

Anyway, breaking a foot on a checked kick is real easy.

My boy working them chop kicks "Southpaw" style and got wild against the pads or partner..? He'll be back and still even bigger money on the table depending on who gets the call, this is getting fun...

Last edited:
Back