Anyone been to the '18 version of the Metallica tour?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Taking my kid next Tuesday in Milwaukee. Wondering how they are doing an if the whole Jim breuer opening act is anything even decent? Went to the 17 show at soldier an it was great. Cant imagine a comedian opening for a Metal band tho ......

Taking my kid next Tuesday in Milwaukee. Wondering how they are doing an if the whole Jim breuer opening act is anything even decent? Went to the 17 show at soldier an it was great. Cant imagine a comedian opening for a Metal band tho ......

Should be good.

I saw Neil hamburger open for faith no more

I still don’t get the whole comedy act before metal show thing.

It sounds like the comedian typically have a rough time but maybe that’s changed over the years. Tool likes to have comedians open for them but I think the fans typically give them a hard time.

Was actually decent. Would of been better with a band like A7X opening like in stadium tour but wasn't awful having the comedian open. Show was really good the kid loved it....... first concert I been stone cold sober in a long time but a great time.

I want to catch this tour, but I was over my buddy's place this weekend and we were watching Metallica in Montreal I believe during the Justice tour?...and I know they can't even come close to that anymore.

I want to catch this tour, but I was over my buddy's place this weekend and we were watching Metallica in Montreal I believe during the Justice tour?...and I know they can't even come close to that anymore.
Honestly they really have changed as much as u might think. Only one that has gone downhill is Kirk.

Back