anyone been to SFO airport lately? shits a cesspool

Half a dozen men running out with designer handbags...just a free for all.
The guy who stole a bunch of drugs from the chemist though, the security guy had his phone out filming it rather than trying to stop him.
pretty sure you got @TheOneAboveAll3 banned through you're flaming

@fingercuffs I've literally stated my motives time and time again while you beat around the bush; so why don't you just prove that you've lived in the SF Bay Area , including San Jose? Or do you have no pictures of yourself or something, or do you not go outside and enjoy the world around you? Literally, it'd take like 5 seconds to end that entire tirade but you continue to digress, so shall I, you innately, inept fucking pariah.

Says the guy roleplaying about living in San Jose and the Sf Bay Area. The way you describe the place is as if you've never even set foot in them. Go vehemently white knight another pariah while your at it. It's not like you nor @blaseblah can read, kind of why you glossed over the plethora of articles a sherdoggers posted that backs up everything I said and then some.

Truth be told, you're the one that role plays here on sherdogg. I have no issue being self-deprecating and stating my experiences good or bad.

I mean the majority of you are scared to let us know what you look like lmao and that's fucking pathetic, talk about beta-esuqe behavior on a internet, karate forum of all places
pretty sure you got @TheOneAboveAll3 banned through you're flaming
@fingercuffs I've literally stated my motives time and time again while you beat around the bush; so why don't you just prove that you've lived in the SF Bay Area , including San Jose? Or do you have no pictures of yourself or something, or do you not go outside and enjoy the world around you? Literally, it'd take like 5 seconds to end that entire tirade but you continue to digress, so shall I, you innately, inept fucking pariah.
Ask one of the mods to do an IP check on me. Easily done. Just because you don't know me doesn't mean half a dozen people on this site haven't met me and know who I am.

You starting on me on my profile and really losing the plot at me is what's pathetic, especially considering I had no idea who you were.

Who have you met from here who can attest to you not being some fat lummox from Outer Mongolai? Have you had anyone from here over to your house for dinner? Hung out and had drinks? Spoken on the phone or Facetimed even? If the answer is no one then go and be a c word to someone else.

Ask one of the mods to do an IP check on me. Easily done. Just because you don't know me doesn't mean half a dozen people on this site haven't met me and know who I am.

You starting on me on my profile and really losing the plot at me is what's pathetic, especially considering I had no idea who you were.

Who have you met from here who can attest to you not being some fat lummox from Outer Mongolai? Have you had anyone from here over to your house for dinner? Hung out and had drinks? Spoken on the phone or Facetimed even? If the answer is no one then go and be a c word to someone else.
really that's why you hop on every thread I'm on and drop similar comments? anything that has to do with the context of our first meeting is seemingly brought up each and everytime.

really that's why you hop on every thread I'm on and drop similar comments? anything that has to do with the context of our first meeting is seemingly brought up each and everytime.
Our first meeting meaning when you started posting on my profile out of the blue? I spend quite a lot of time here, sorry you aren't memorable enough to catch my eye that you have to resort to nasty names. And if your boyfriend got banned due to anything to do with me it was his own dullard fault for keeping on saying he was going to beat the fuck out of me.

So come on, who here do you know IRL?

Our first meeting meaning when you started posting on my profile out of the blue? I spend quite a lot of time here, sorry you aren't memorable enough to catch my eye that you have to resort to nasty names. And if your boyfriend got banned due to anything to do with me it was his own dullard fault for keeping on saying he was going to beat the fuck out of me.

So come on, who here do you know IRL?
Why would that even matter? That's the exact reason why I made my statement.

Why would that even matter? That's the exact reason why I made my statement.
Because for some unknown reason you seem to think I don't live where I live. Which is flippid odd. Where do you think I live?

Last edited:
@Pullmyfinger lmao after working at a country club where people on the Forbes list are members, and getting to know someone in my neighborhood who got upwards of a 100 million in liquid assets on top of properties within the same range. They all lie , cheat and steal and do every little thing they can do to avoid paying taxes. You'd think a 20 thousand-60 thousand wouldn't matter if you're making a 500k profit on something lol. Every single person at this country club was pretty intertwined when it came to the stock market. Some of the conversations I hear from these types of people straight up make me sick and lets me know how little government oversight there is when it comes to people stealing from money that affects you and me.

Tell some of these stories man!

Tell some of these stories man!
One of these guys supposedly raped his 30-year-old wife, at the age of like 80, with a golf putter for a week. Never came to fruition cus the lady ran out of the courtroom crying. Another odd thing is a lot of them are pedo's and seemingly loved groping all the underage girls that would work in the restraunt. Happened to a lot of adults but because these guys, well some, own lawyer firms, they never pressed charges. One black chick that was my homie wasn't taking that shit and this dude who did straight up called me a 'Mayate'=:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in Spanish when I was at the country club working.

Look him up he loves to disfigure people with medical and hates POC, all imigrants even his own people. Dude has ruined a ton of peoples lives and almost killed a few. He probably molested a few patients, one of which was another coworkers daughter who was extremely hot. I mean if this guy is grabbing assx, holding his arms around underage girls, and licking their ears, neck and kissing them on the neck because that's how he greets women. I can only imagine whatd he do to an unconscious woman.

On top of that none of them are happy no matter how many millions they have.

Google Dr. Richard Trevino, and the dog man, always had his old ass dog with him and he has his dog in every single picture on google by the name of Clyde Berg.

That dude Clyde is probably a billionaire by now and never tipped more than a 2$. Yet all my homies who only make a low six figures would tip me 20's, 50's, a 100 here and there. But I also got the same treatment from the original members of The Who but at least I got to chill with them and didn't want to fan out like all these old men were doing.

oh man, i bet that place is now at least over two million. oh well, shit happens lol.

Ya - seems stupid now - LOL. The place was subdivided into 4 units. My idea was to live in one and rent out the others. It was on Hyde north of Sacramento IIRC (west side of Hyde).

Ya - seems stupid now - LOL. The place was subdivided into 4 units. My idea was to live in one and rent out the others. It was on Hyde north of Sacramento IIRC (west side of Hyde).

oh, yeah that's a great spot to be in. you're away from the raucous, but close enough to engage whenever you feel like it lol.

oh, yeah that's a great spot to be in. you're away from the raucous, but close enough to engage whenever you feel like it lol.

BTW - I really liked being at Battery and Jackson. Everything was at my doorstep and it was really quiet on weekends with the financial district basically shutdown 2 days every week, and every evening.

A very cool being right in the middle of everything yet a quiet peacefulness you don't expect in the middle of a city.

is he wrong though? if they were pro working class they wouldnt be pro opening the borders to people who will undercut their wages. billionaires want mass immigration so they dont have to pay american citizens liveable wages.

Yeah, he is.

While it's true that immigration lowers wages somewhat (and that's an indirect effect, not a deliberately desired one), in virtually every other aspect you can name, Republicans are strongly pro-rich/pro-corporation/anti-worker and Democrats are usually at least somewhat on the opposite side.

• Reducing minimum wage? (keeping it flat while everything else goes up is in essence a reduction)
R for, D against
  • Tax cuts, mostly for the wealthy?
R for, D against
  • Tax dodges for corporations?
R for, D mostly against
  • Breaking unions?
R for, D against
  • Falsely classifying workers as "contractors" in order to duck out on benefits and other fair treatment?
R for, D against
  • Fighting monopolies?
R mixed (mostly anti-Tech companies for selfish reasons, not for protecting consumers), D mostly for
  • Corporations having mostly the same rights as people, including spending on (ie, buying) elections
R judges for, D judges against

Sad thing about all the homeless dregs is a bunch of them still have working functioning healthy organs going to waste. They basically should be used as spare parts for the economically capable people of society.

BTW - I really liked being at Battery and Jackson. Everything was at my doorstep and it was really quiet on weekends with the financial district basically shutdown 2 days every week, and every evening.

A very cool being right in the middle of everything yet a quiet peacefulness you don't expect in the middle of a city.

yeah, it's a great area. that's the one nice thing about living in downtown areas of most cities, in that you do have quiet weekends. not that i'm much of a smoker, but i used to like going to the cigar bar on the weekends when i was still living in sf, which is pretty close to that area.

Back