anyone been to SFO airport lately? shits a cesspool

SF has the worst cost of living to shithole city ratio ever
sure does, I'm surprised they haven't banned homeless peopel like a plethora of other affluent counties have in California. you'd think they'd want their houses to be worth more or something but I guess its all too fun to get butt naked, stop traffic in an intersection all while taking a dump in said intersection. Good times

Entire sf bay area has gone to shit, that homeless bullshit got pushed into Oakland.
They basically let homeless do whatever the fuck they want. They legit have more rights then actual residents.
They dont prosecute them for pretty much anything and lowered several felonies to misdemeanors.
They give them food, free needles, places to shoot up. A truck comes by and offers them showers and does their laundry now.
They even drop off sinks and port o potties in areas where the homeless take up the entire block. (YES THEY TAKE UP ENTIRE BLOCKS, PARKS, SPACE UNDER EVERY OVERPASS.)
Some of them even get money monthly.
Theres also some rule where they cant legally ask them to move unless they can offer them a place to stay which is complete bullshit and obviously being exploited like everything else.
Its really shitty because a majority of these lazy junkies just wanna be scumbags and get high and dont care about anything else, it takes away from people who actually need help.
Also theres tons of crazies.
All of them pretty much get ignored till they assault someone, and if you fight back or defend yourself there is a good chance YOU will be getting in trouble.
Its all pretty fucked.
bro the fucking goverment veterans affairs buidling in downtown east oakland looks like a fucking scene from fallout 3, straight up post apolcative everything burnt to a crips hell scape with a few cars and hundreds of fucking bikes lol. Had a hell of a time roaming that area looking for a missing child hood freind

I’m happy about this. I hope they take the entire place over... Seattle as well.

you have billionaires, that reside there not paying anything in taxes.

they get what they fucking deserve.
idk if you realize but that does nothing to the super-affluent

@Pullmyfinger lmao after working at a country club where people on the Forbes list are members, and getting to know someone in my neighborhood who got upwards of a 100 million in liquid assets on top of properties within the same range. They all lie , cheat and steal and do every little thing they can do to avoid paying taxes. You'd think a 20 thousand-60 thousand wouldn't matter if you're making a 500k profit on something lol. Every single person at this country club was pretty intertwined when it came to the stock market. Some of the conversations I hear from these types of people straight up make me sick and lets me know how little government oversight there is when it comes to people stealing from money that affects you and me.

i live in the bay area, so i've been there plenty of times. i don't remember seeing the homeless there that often. even when i had an early 6am flight, where i was napping from 2am-5am, i didn't see much of it. maybe i was in an area where the cops wouldn't allow them to be around.

SF has the worst cost of living to shithole city ratio ever

it definitely is if you're living near civic center and the surrounding areas, the downtown part of the mission district, and a few other neighborhoods close to downtown. but in the nicer neighborhoods, you can avoid pretty much all of it. you can be in certain areas of san francisco, and not see any homeless. the disparity of extremely wealthy neighborhoods is the real eye-opener to me. downtown is definitely a mess, though.

Not since 2019. But I really didn't see a homeless problem then.

I saw a surreal video on YouTube that a guy took at a Walgreens in SF. It had something to do with theft under 1000 dollars no longer being a felony so cops weren’t responding to any theft/shoplifters. The video is literally just homeless people walking into Walgreens, clearing the shelves and walking out while the two cashiers working, stand at their tills completely terrified.

i live in the bay area, so i've been there plenty of times. i don't remember seeing the homeless there that often. even when i had an early 6am flight, where i was napping from 2am-5am, i didn't see much of it. maybe i was in an area where the cops wouldn't allow them to be around.
This is it, I've flown in and out of SFO heaps in the last 4 years before the pandemic. Don't recall seeing a homeless person there once.

I saw a surreal video on YouTube that a guy took at a Walgreens in SF. It had something to do with theft under 1000 dollars no longer being a felony so cops weren’t responding to any theft/shoplifters. The video is literally just homeless people walking into Walgreens, clearing the shelves and walking out while the two cashiers working, stand at their tills completely terrified.
I saw that. It's becoming worse and wose. Literally people legging it with bags full of drugs. And no one doing anything.

I can't picture SFO being that bad, but damn. I have been flying out of SMF the last several times and I'll usually fly out of OAK if I do fly out of the bay. Until we start flying internationally again I won't be flying out of SFO. At the same time not surprised since SF in general is ridiculous. I've been to Portland and Seattle recently and SF is worse then both. Tenderloin is almost as bad as downtown LA. Still love SF though. Going there this coming Saturday.

they have a large painting of the pedophile harvey milk in one of their terminals. san francisco is an evil city

Is this one of those make up lies about SF/Cali to shit on it, threads?

I been to SFO.....Everytime I go, I never see homeless inside or outside.

Seems like more bullshit stories by people IMO or over-exaggerations which always happens with humans.
We drove there two years ago and my gf wanted to leave after a few hours because she didn't feel safe and she's from Detroit lol. We ate in Chinatown and there were so many damn car alarms going off it was like the world's worst symphony.

lmao thats a daily occurence, thats why all of the cvs wallgreens ahve shut down, evyerhting thats u has fucking armed guards like they do in a 3rd world countr ylol

it definitely is if you're living near civic center and the surrounding areas, the downtown part of the mission district, and a few other neighborhoods close to downtown. but in the nicer neighborhoods, you can avoid pretty much all of it. you can be in certain areas of san francisco, and not see any homeless. the disparity of extremely wealthy neighborhoods is the real eye-opener to me. downtown is definitely a mess, though.

What area is the nicer area that you won't see the homeless and the garbage they leave everywhere? It sure as hell ain't the Embarcadero or Jackson square (I used to live at Clay and Battery/Jackson).

What area is the nicer area that you won't see the homeless and the garbage they leave everywhere? It sure as hell ain't the Embarcadero or Jackson square (I used to live at Clay and Battery/Jackson).

russian hill, pacific heights, the inner and outer richmond neighborhoods, noe valley, cole valley, forest hill, both inner and outer sunset neighborhoods. basically, all the more suburban and non-touristy areas of san francisco. the homeless live in the downtown areas of san francisco.

Back