anyone been to SFO airport lately? shits a cesspool

JoshTehV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got a buddy who works in traffic control there for United, he said the entire airport is rampant with homeless. Some eat out of the trash, some pretend to be passengers and some seemingly live there 24/7. When the cops do kick people out they just give them a one-way bus pass back into SF lol.

Is this like just a thing that is only happening in the SF Bay Area or is the a trend outside of here cus this shits crazy? You'll see lines of like 100 people shoulder to shoulder, some blacked out, some shooting heroin, some cooking, and the rest are all calling their dealers outside of every train station in SF. Inside its even worse from what I've seen on the internet and I think the biggest issue is these shooting clinics where they supply an area and materials for them to do thier droogs

I think 2015, was the last time I went to the SF airport. With their organic bio wine shops and fancy gadget stores, it had the good image of SF.

Pretty sure, I'm glad I haven't been back though.

Entire sf bay area has gone to shit, that homeless bullshit got pushed into Oakland.
They basically let homeless do whatever the fuck they want. They legit have more rights then actual residents.
They dont prosecute them for pretty much anything and lowered several felonies to misdemeanors.
They give them food, free needles, places to shoot up. A truck comes by and offers them showers and does their laundry now.
They even drop off sinks and port o potties in areas where the homeless take up the entire block. (YES THEY TAKE UP ENTIRE BLOCKS, PARKS, SPACE UNDER EVERY OVERPASS.)
Some of them even get money monthly.
Theres also some rule where they cant legally ask them to move unless they can offer them a place to stay which is complete bullshit and obviously being exploited like everything else.
Its really shitty because a majority of these lazy junkies just wanna be scumbags and get high and dont care about anything else, it takes away from people who actually need help.
Also theres tons of crazies.
All of them pretty much get ignored till they assault someone, and if you fight back or defend yourself there is a good chance YOU will be getting in trouble.
Its all pretty fucked.

Entire sf bay area has gone to shit, that homeless bullshit got pushed into Oakland.
They basically let homeless do whatever the fuck they want. They legit have more rights then actual residents.
They dont prosecute them for pretty much anything and lowered several felonies to misdemeanors.
They give them food, free needles, places to shoot up. A truck comes by and offers them showers and does their laundry now.
They even drop off sinks and port o potties in areas where the homeless take up the entire block. (YES THEY TAKE UP ENTIRE BLOCKS, PARKS, SPACE UNDER EVERY OVERPASS.)
Some of them even get money monthly.
Theres also some rule where they cant legally ask them to move unless they can offer them a place to stay which is complete bullshit and obviously being exploited like everything else.
Its really shitty because a majority of these lazy junkies just wanna be scumbags and get high and dont care about anything else, it takes away from people who actually need help.
Also theres tons of crazies.
All of them pretty much get ignored till they assault someone, and if you fight back or defend yourself there is a good chance YOU will be getting in trouble.
Its all pretty fucked.
I’m happy about this. I hope they take the entire place over... Seattle as well.

you have billionaires, that reside there not paying anything in taxes.

they get what they fucking deserve.

I’m happy about this. I hope they take the entire place over... Seattle as well.

you have billionaires, that reside there not paying anything in taxes.

they get what they fucking deserve.
Billionaires don't pay any taxes?

Are you like 14 years old?
You’d like to think that... but I’m 100% correct.

The problem isn’t the homeless people in my city... it’s the city that left them behind while paying zero taxes.

The problem is the 1%. Not the homeless...

You’d like to think that... but I’m 100% correct.

The problem isn’t the homeless people in my city... it’s the city that left them behind while paying zero taxes.

The problem is the 1%. Not the homeless...
No but okay.
Not in my neighborhood.

The Bay Area has a terrible homeless problem. They have taken over so many places and there is nothing the law can really do about it. It's terrible.

However SFO the aiport? I never have any issues whatsoever there and I've flown out of there twice in the last 2 months. I don't think the city cares about the city homeless problem but the airports and air traffic don't seem to put up with much shit. They aren't letting homeless get past the security gates or anything that's for sure.

I mean maybe they live around the airport and raid the dumpsters out back but I never see them inside by the main customer areas.

No but okay.
Not in my neighborhood.
From Previous interactions, I'm aware you no longer live in NJ or NY... So, perhaps you live in a place where gentrification hasn't yet set in. But I can assure you, what I'm saying is real.

Well, at least we agree on Pizza. Agree to disagree, my Dude.

From Previous interactions, I'm aware you no longer live in NJ or NY... So, perhaps you live in a place where gentrification hasn't yet set in. But I can assure you, what I'm saying is real.

I have lived in the Bay area for the past like 16 years.
Specifically SF and Oakland.
I am not a billionaire, or homeless.

He's his own dude, son.<BC1>
I have lived in the Bay area for the past like 16 years.
Specifically SF and Oakland.
I am not a billionaire, or homeless.

Really? I hear it's a shithole.

Back