Anyone been KO'd before?

haha these are funny.

once at a party in highschool we were out drinking beer in the driveway and this inbred kid was jumping up and hanging off the basketball hoop. the metal post broke in half and the whole rig came down and hit me in the back of the head when i wasn't looking. ko'd me in the parkinglot. everyone was so drunk that they thought i had passed out drinking. i layed in the driveway next to the downed basketball hoop for about 25 minutes or so. the next morning i had an egg on the back of my head and wasn't sure whether or not i had been hit by a car and had gotten the plate numbers. worst hangover ever.....

amazing how so many ppl havnt been knocked out? take it many people havnt been in fights..

Not KO'ed, but choked during a close combat, untill I lost consciousness. Yeah, I was feeling it comming easy and painless. I was told after, that my unconsciousness lasted about 10 seconds, but when I awaked, everyting went well. I can even say that I felt very agreable, relax and calm. Like after a good dream. It almost gave me desire to to re-try that experience. Strange feeling.

NVBA said:
i cannot be knocked out (i'm a keyboard warrior).
gold
and i was knocked out but it was from a car hitting me not a fist was out for about 30mins dont remember a thing just woke up in hospital where i remained for a few weeks
yes it hurt seeming it shattered my jaw

I was KO'd by a skatepark once. Actually, whether I was really out or not is unknown, but I had a concussion where I didn't remember anything for about 6 hours. Never felt any physical discomfort though. I was wearing a helmet, so no bruises.

Got jumped by a bunch of skinheads once, too, and took steeltoes to my face for about 60 seconds, but I was never even rocked. I just remember this weird, completely lucid feeling, no pain, and thinking "When are they going to stop?" over and over. Then my friend pulled me up by my hair, and we booked it like 6 blocks.

I've been dropped a few times in training, but never KO'd. I'd say getting dropped is worse, cuz you're aware of everything, your jaw hurts, and then you've got a monster headache the next day.

In high school football, I zeroed in on a "little guy" (closer I got the clearer his full beard came into view) who was carrying a kickreturn from around the ten. I lowered my shoulder after 50 yards of sprinting and was going in for the kill when he did a little ditty step and came at me (with practically no momentum) and knocked me into my happy place (ferris wheel, cotton candy, midgets on trikes) and all I heard was the sound of canaries. My next words were, "Is it my turn on the pony, Mommy?"

Being KO'd is fun.

I took a sparring partners back once and he was way shorter than me so I ended up being too high on his back to get the choke, well he just sat up and when he did I posted my right hand cuz I could see what was coming. But all he had to do was sweep my hand then dive forward and I smashed forehead first into the ground and was knocked out. We were rolling on carpet, not mat. Bad technique on my part.

yes on my 20th birthday by my best friend....funny but true

not in a fight, was swinging off the soccer goal posts, and slipped and landed on my head, when i came to, all i remember is me groanning while i awoke. Felt weird

I've been KOed by morphine, and it is a sweet fuckin KO.

(I'm not a drug addict, I had to have surgery).

Never KO's in a fight but at a party fell from a 2nd story balcony on the back of my head. They say I got up pretty quick and walked back to the hotel room but was in lala land and couldn't remember anything for around an hour. So pretty much no pain just dillusionment.

Rock Dog said:
I've been KOed by morphine, and it is a sweet fuckin KO.

(I'm not a drug addict, I had to have surgery).

Me too several times. The last time Jack Daniels KO'ed me after 8 hours fight at O'Grady's pub.
Before that it was Glenlivet once and Glenfiddich a couple of times. But the worst one was the Guinness extra-cold. I needed three fuckin days to recover.

thembones said:
Wow if this isn't an invitation for all the keyboard warriors to come out of the woodwork I dunno what is.

LOL, "Yeah I was fighting Fedor once and he ko'd me".

I got knocked out while I was in the Army, fighting this guy in a barracks room who outweighed me by about 60 pounds. All I remember is a big-ass boot stomping my face after getting knocked down, then everything was kinda blurry. I remember that I couldn't move, but I could still kind of see and hear things. Then I jumped up groggy, blood shot outta the back of my head, and the people there broke it up. Needed 5 staples in the back of my head where the floor gashed it. Had a fairly bad headache the rest of the day and the next day, had a cracked nose, and almost got kicked out of the Army.

I'd recommend always fighting in your weight class.

once when i got hit in the temple and once when i was sidechoked in a grappling match with a friend. the temple one just gave me a pretty bad headache the next day and kinda blurred stuff for a little while. the sidechoke made me really woozy and it was hard to walk for almost an hour but i was none the worse for wear

I was punched right in the eye socket and it broke the lower orbital bone. I don't really remember the hit but I was up reletavly quick. I had a concussion and puked uncontrolably for about 12 hours. Also the fat cushioning my eye was pushed into my nasal cavity so my eyes were resting at different levels and I had crazy permanent vision. But I had surgery and now have titanium mesh under my eye. Good as new.

One time at a strip club, Nancy Knockers jumped off the stage and landed in my lap and slapped me with her fun bags! I toppled out of the chair, and the bouncers threw in the toewl for me. They saved my life. She would have surely went in for the smother, as I was unable to defend my-self at that point!

i've been knocked out a couple times in tae kwon do. you just blank out for awhile

Brazilian HKD said:
i was koed by a liver shot

one of the worst kinds of ko, believe me

My Lord, That is horrible. Ouch!

KO in a streetfight in 9th grade. Got hit on the temple, lost my legs and then got hit again while on my back, and my head hit the curb. I now only remember part of the fight, and really came to about halfway home, with my two sister helping me. That sucked. Worst I've ever been hurt in astreet fight. I had a bad shiner, cracked orbital bone, and a broken ring finger. I took the guy apart later that year, beat his nose flat, and knocked out some teeth. That was a bad year for me.

In training I once remember sparing pretty hard, and suddenly seeing this hard left right in front of me. I'll always remember that blue Jhoon Rhee glove and waking up wondering what the lights were doing on the wall.

SixxAces said:
I've been dropped a few times in training, but never KO'd. I'd say getting dropped is worse, cuz you're aware of everything, your jaw hurts, and then you've got a monster headache the next day.

I agree. I have never been KO'd, but I have been dropped in training and the headaches the next day made me feel like I could barely read.

Back